Ilyoung Family + 00 liners

Summary:Ilyoung family invited all 00 liners to celebrate Yangyang's birthday for remembering Yangyang who passed away last year..but it's not a party like they thought

Renjun was lying his back against the backseat as he and Jaemin were on their way to Ilyoung family's house,they were invited by the parents to celebrate their late son's birthday.

Both Renjun and his twin,Jaemin were sitting at the backseat as Renjun turned his head to his side,looking at Jaemin who was busy calling (or flirting) with someone who he assumed his boyfriend,Jeno.

Renjun sighed as he looked at the wallpaper of his phone,a photo of him and Yangyang.As he was deep in his thoughts,he realized that his driver stopped the car infront of the mansion.

The driver opened the door when Jaemin walked out from the car followed by Renjun.Renjun thanked the driver and stopped when he saw another car parked near them.The door opened and he saw his other twin,Shotaro walked out from the car.

Yup they are triplets act and from the Nakamoto family,but something had happened between the siblings that makes them grew apart from each other.

Shotaro thanked his driver with a smile but then his face changed when he saw Renjun,he diverted his attention to the front to avoid the eye contact then walked away leaving Renjun.

- -

"Why you didn't pick up my calls?Are you ignoring me right now?",Jeno pulled Jaemin,trying to talk to his boyfriend.Jaemin sneered as he removed his hand from Jeno's grip,"am i?",he asked again,trying to provoke Jeno.

Jeno tried to suppress his anger when Haechan approached both of them,he arrived earlier than all of them probably to honor Yangyang or he got something else in his mind,"guys stop fighting,we're already at Yangyang's home.How about we behave well to show respect to our late friend?",he suggested.

"Says the guy who always screw up",all three of them turned to Shotaro who just arrived and came to them.Haechan ogled his eyes to Shotaro,"I'm assume you're just the same as me,right Jaemin?",Haechan knew how to trigger Shotaro's anger especially when he mentioned his twins,although Jaemin and him have been ignoring each other.

"Owh hi Renjun!",Haechan smirked at Shotaro before he approached Renjun,"you came after Shotaro,did you guys come here together?",he asked purposely raising his tone to make sure all of them heard him.

"Just stop Haechan",Jeno realized the situation started to become awkward especially because of the triplets.Luckily Doyoung came to save the day.

"Children! I didn't know all of you already arrived.Come! Let's go to the dining room",he invited all the teenagers as all of them greeted him and followed the elder.

They were greeted by Taeil when they reached the dining room as he was preparing the table."Come and sit",Taeil invited all of them to sit at their respective chair,"we prepared it by ourselves cause we want to make it special",Taeil explained,probably noticing some of them felt weird of him doing all the stuffs instead of ordering his maids.

- -

"I want to thank all of you for coming today.It's been a year since our son passed away and we planned to celebrate his birthday with all of you cause you were Yangyang's friends.Although it's been a year,me and Mr Moon are still struggling to adapt after losing him—",Doyoung couldn't finished his words as he began sobbing with tears while all the 00 liners looked down to their plate.They didn't know how to react,especially Renjun who felt his heart racing as he tried to wipe his sweaty hands on his pants.

Taeil calmed Doyoung then Doyoung wiped his tears as he smiled to them,"I'm sorry,I didn't planned to cry at all",he joked while the others comforted him."How about we change the atmosphere and began eating?Let me bring the food",Taeil suggested followed by the others cheering for him."Thank you Mr Moon!",all of them except Renjun cheerfully thanked Taeil as Taeil leave the dining room while the others started chattering with Doyoung,except for Renjun.