Johnten Family + Markhyuck

Summary:Johnny didnt realized his past action has consequences..especially "selling" his son to Jungs family

"Are you insane?!",Ten slapped Johnny as his face was red ravaged in anger.After he heard the news,he went straight to his home,knowing Johnny has been waiting at their house.

Johnny held his cheek in pain,he turned his head to his partner,"I didn't know he will take it seriously,i'm so sorry",he responded before Ten sneered at him.

"You chose to sell your son to save your company,what kind of a father are you?!",Ten pointed his finger infront of Johnny's face.He just couldn't accept his husband's past decisions.

Johnny sighed then walked closer to Ten,put both his hand on Ten's shoulders,"Our company are gonna bankrupt and i need money for Hendery's operation that day.I know i'm very desperate at that moment but i have no choice",he explained to Ten.

"So you chose to sell your so—"

"It's a marriage",Johnny corrected Ten."And i believe they will take care of Haechan",Johnny tried to persuade Ten but he knows Ten won't listen to him.

Ten removed both Johnny's hands,"you should do something as a father instead of letting them take Haechan",he replied full of sarcasm.

"Who's taking Haechan?"

Both Johnny and Ten turned to the door,seeing Hendery and Haechan arrived at their home.When Ten saw Haechan,he hurriedly ran to Haechan and pulled him to his room,ignoring Johnny calling him.

"Phaaw,what's going on?",Haechan sat on his bed looking at Ten wandering around his room especially looking at the window.

He then came to Haechan and hugged Haechan,"my baby,i love you so much.I can't live without you",Ten hugged Haechan tight as if he couldn't let go.

"I love you too phaaw,what's going on?",Haechan softly patted Ten's back,noticing his phaaw acting odd today.When they released their hug,Haechan wiped the tears coming from Ten's eyes.

"You have to stay here and don't ever leave the house.Please listen to phaaw",Ten ordered Haechan who was confused with the whole situation.

"Honey stop acting like this",Ten turned to the door,seeing Johnny standing there with Hendery at his side.

"Don't you ever talk to me!",Ten yelled to Johnny,making both Hendery and Haechan surprised with the sudden outburst.Johnny let out a sigh as he walked inside the room,"i will try to talk to them,don't worry—"

"Huh?you don't want me to worry when someone want to take my son forever?They're not random people,They are the Jung's family!",Ten looked directly to Johnny with his fiery eyes.

"Sir",Johnny turned his back when his secretary bowed to him,"Mr Lee wants to see you.He's waiting at the gate",he informed Johnny and that's enough to make Ten furious as he pushed Johnny and dashed out from the room.

He walked out from the house as he saw Mark was leaning his back against the car with his bodyguards standing near him.

"Owh Hi Mr Chitapon",Mark greeted as Ten approached him."What are you doing here?!",Ten yelled directly to him while Mark gave a sign to his bodyguard to stay away as they wanted to protect Mark.

"Wow i didn't know you will treat your guest this way",he responded with his sarcastic tone."I'm assume you already know why I'm here",he responded while his eyes went to Johnny who ran towards them.

"Hi Mr Suh,i'm seeing signs that you are against the deal that you made with my father",Mark looked at his watch and turned back to them,"i don't have much time,where is he?",he asked straightforward.

"Mark Lee,can we discuss this at my office?",Johnny tried to talk to Mark before Mark laughed,making both Ten and Johnny looked at him in confusion.But then,Mark stopped laughing and his face changed,darted his eyes to Johnny's.

"Do you think i'm stupid?Are you trying to betray my father?",he asked and they noticed his tone slightly changed,signalling he's not like the one they talked before.

"You begged my dad for money,now you're begging me for betraying my father",Mark's remarks fueled Ten in anger especially when Johnny didn't replied anything as if he's accepting all the insults.

"Watch your mouth Mark Lee!",Hendery came to them as he approached Mark and pulled his collar,"you're not even have Jung in your name",Hendery purposely offends Mark when Johnny pulled him from Mark,"Son,don't",he warned Hendery.

"What is wrong with you Johnny?!",Ten yelled at Johnny and pulled Hendery to his back,protecting his son.

"Sir",all of them turned to Johnny's secretary who ran towards them,

"Sir Haechan is not in his room",he informed them.

- -

"I don't care,I want my son back!",Ten ordered the public investigator.

"Honey calm dow—"

"You shut up!I had enough of you Johnny!",Ten cut his words.He had enough of Johnny's attitude since morning when he didn't chose Ten's side and now,he refused to call the police and preferred to hire the Jung's public investigator just because he followed Mark's order.

Ten turned to Mark who was talking to the public investigator when he came and pulled Mark's body facing him.

"This is all your fault!",Ten pointed his finger infront of Mark as Johnny tried to stop him,

"Honey calm dow—

"Stop it Johnny!",he pushed Johnny's hand and turned back to Mark,

"If anything happen to my baby,I will kill you!",he warned Mark as he let out a few breaths to calm himself before he leaves the place followed by Johnny.

Hendery sighed and walked when Mark's words stopped him,

"Your dad really put the blame on me",Hendery turned his body facing Mark,"maybe he should ask his eldest son cause,"Mark tapped Hendery's shoulder,"maybe he knows better where his youngest son are".

Hendery slightly smiled,"you got mixed up,you should get some rest",he turned his body to leave before Mark held his arm stopping him.

"You can't hide him forever Hendery",Mark warned Hendery but only received a smirk from the other.Hendery came closer to Mark's ear,"try me",he whispered and softly tapped Mark's shoulder purposely to irk Mark.

He walked away but then he turned back and called Mark,"as an eldest i have to and i believe you understand me..as an eldest...aren't you?",he raised his eyebrows and smirked at Mark before he turned back and leave the place.

When he leaves,Mark's face changed.And all the staffs knows they have to be ready.

"Sir,do you want us to check on Mr Suh and Mr Chitapon?",his bodyguard asked Mark.

Mark shooked his head,"nope,check Hendery",he ordered before he walked to his car,decided on his next plan.