Jung's Family

Title:I shouldn't be here

T/W:Mentioned of suicidal attempts

Mark:Sungchan,i may be home late tonight.I already informed appa and bubu.Don't forget to eat your food okay.I love you

"You already awake?",Sungchan looked at Jeno who was leaning near his door.He nodded before Jeno called him to have breakfast together.

Both Jeno and Sungchan walked to the dining table as Taeyong and Jaehyun already eating their breakfast.Taeyong called Sungchan to sit beside him while Jeno took the seat beside Jaehyun.

They all didn't talk much but everyone already get used to it,especially for what had happened between the parents.

Sungchan took a deep breath before he cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

"I..i have soccer tournament starting next week",Sungchan told his family.All of them reacted to him unison,"wow i can't wait to go see you play,i believe you will win this tournament.You're my son!",Jaehyun cheered for his son.

"Me too!When is the exact date?I can check on my schedule to make sure i'm free on that day",Jeno asked.

"Yes Sungchan,when will it be?",Taeyong asked.

"It's not like you're going",Jaehyun suddenly provoked Taeyong.

Here we go again.

Taeyong ogled his eyes at Jaehyun,trying to control his anger."Well,i will always spare my time for my family",he responded sarcastically.

"More to spare your time with your mistress",Jaehyun replied before Taeyong slammed the table with his fist."Can you stop fucking said that?!",he pointed his finger to Jaehyun as he was red ravaged in anger.

"Can you guys please stop?",Jeno tried to stop both of them but they couldn't stop arguing and defending themselves.Jeno was so done as he stood and hugged Sungchan,"I'm leaving first,make sure you eat your medicine okay",he reminded Sungchan before he walked away ignoring his parents calling for him.

"Look you're making Jeno uncomfortable!",Jaehyun yelled at Taeyong.

"Well it's you at first place!",Taeyong replied.

They didn't realized that Sungchan have been eyeing them for a long time.His eyes shifted to the family portrait of them on the wall.

Where it had gone wrong? This is all my fault

Sungchan slowly stood and leave the dining room while his parents both continued quarreling,they dont even notice Sungchan wasn't there anymore.

Sungchan walked inside his room and locked the door.He then sat on the corner before pulling his knees against his chest,hiding his head on it.

If only he wasn't sick,his parents might not fighting like this.If only he wasn't sick,his family will always be the happy family that he always wants.

It started when the nurse that treated Sungchan flirted with Taeyong.Taeyong never shows interest to her and always tried to avoid her but because they're working at the same workplace (Taeyong is a doctor),he doesn't have much choice.She never gave up till one day she kissed him and unfortunately Jaehyun saw them.

"I skipped my meeting to meet you! Yet you're flirting with some random bitch!"

"I never liked her! Can you stop bringing up about this?!"

Sungchan closed his ears as his parent's voices became louder from downstairs.Tears started flowing from his cheek as if blaming himself.

Yup it's my fault.All of this is my fault.I shouldn't be here at first place