Jaeyong Family

Summary: Jaehyun was conflicted after Taeyong brought up his plan on the child custody

Additional note: Jaehyun and Taeyong had a divorce and during that time, they agreed on Jaehyun taking care of Sungchan while Taeyong took Mark and Jeno. Mark is 16, Jeno is 12 and Sungchan is 6

"Appa!",Sungchan ran towards him as he jumped before Jaehyun lifted him up and pecked a kiss on Sungchan's cheek,"i miss you!",Sungchan said before he wrapped his arms around Jaehyun's.

"Appa miss you too",Jaehyun said before he put down Sungchan and hugged Mark and Jeno who were coming to him."How are you son?", he asked Mark as Jeno smiled at Jaehyun,"Mark got a boyfriend!",he told Jaehyun while Mark tried to stop him.

"no i'm not",Mark tried to deny although his face is blushed red already before Sungchan continued,"Haechan hyung is so nice,i want him to marry Mark hyung",he said followed by a laugh by Jaehyun and Jeno.

Mark was sighed before he teasingly closed Sungchan's mouth as Jaehyun tapped his eldest's shoulder,"wow you got games son",he teased Mark.

As they were chattering,Taeyong came to them as well as greeted Jaehyun,"Jeno and Mark has ice hockey competition next week,you coming?",he asked while Jeno and Mark waited nervously for Jaehyun's response."hmm let's see...of course!",Jaehyun answered then Jeno and Mark cheered and hugging Jaehyun while Sungchan followed afterwards,wanted to join the hype.

Taeyong smiled as he felt delighted seeing his sons happy before he turned to Mark and Jeno,"Son,can you bring Sungchan to Appa's car?Bubu want to talk with your appa for a while?",Taeyong asked for a favor.

Mark nodded before both him and Jeno hugged Jaehyun then brought Sungchan to Jaehyun's car. They felt sad as they have to separate with Jaehyun and Sungchan but they kinda fine cause next week they will be staying at Jaehyun's house for a week.

Taeyong looked at his sons walked away before he turned to Jaehyun,"are you free tonight cause i thought we can have dinner together?Doyoung can look after the kids if you want",Taeyong proposed.

Jaehyun sneered,"is Doyoung okay with his boyfriend having dinner with his ex-husband?",he teased Taeyong but then he noticed Taeyong looks conflicted as if he wanted to say something serious to him. Although they already separated, Jaehyun still remember and understand Taeyong's body language.

"what is it about?",Jaehyun asked. Taeyong took a deep breath then looked directly to Jaehyun,"Doyoung got a better job at Exo city",he told Jaehyun.

"so you're moving there?",Jaehyun asked followed by a nod by Taeyong."Exo city is not that far from Neo City,i dont have issues with that cause i can visit my kids",he told Taeyong.

Taeyong bit his lips,felt worried of what he about to say but he knows its now or never,'i was thinking if i can bring Sungchan there too",Taeyong looked at Jaehyun and he realized Jaehyun's face changed.

"what do you mean?",Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows,started to feel icky with the conversation.

"I understand that your job is very hard and sometimes you have to send Sungchan to me but i don't mind with that.But because we're moving and instead of you hiring a nanny to take care of Sungchan incase of emergency,how about he stays with me? Doyoung got higher position and its enough for us so im planning to not working and i can take care of the kids",Taeyong suggested and he knows Jaehyun dont really like that idea.

He eyed Jaehyun who didn't respond anything as he sighed then softly patted Jaehyun's shoulder,"look,you are a cop and its a very dangerous job.It's not like I dont trust you but, let's think of Sungchan's safety.It's better to let me take care of him instead of some random strangers, and Sungchan is still young.He needs his father and his brothers and will let them visit you longer than we used to do so I hope you will consider this",Taeyong tried to persuade Jaehyun.