Sungtaro

Title :Wait for you II (Last Part )

Continuation from the previous one

Happy reading ❤️

Sungchan ran to the door before Jeno took his hand, stopping him from leaving the class. "Don't", he shook his head before Sungchan removed his hand and that's when Yangyang and Haechan blocked Sungchan against the door.

"Can you guys fucking move?!",he yelled. "There's a lot of zombies outside, you might kill yourself", Mark tried to warn him followed by a sneer on Sungchan's lips, "so you expect me to stay here and wait?!", he pushed the others and ran out of the class.

"He's so fucking selfish",Yangyang complained when Karina came to them, "you can't just leave him ughhh", she turned to Mark," make sure all of them go back to our class safely", she told him then hurriedly leaving the classroom, ignoring the other boys calling her.

Karina hurriedly ran to Sungchan, grabbed his hand to stop him. When Sungchan stopped, he eyed the girl in front of him, "do you expect me to wait inside while Shotaro might be in dange–", he was interrupted when Karina hurriedly closed his mouth with her hand.

"Shut the fuck up,the zombies might hear us",she warned with her low tone of voice before releasing her hand from Sungchan's mouth. Luckily there's no signs of zombies near them which is kinda odd as there are supposed to be a lot of them waiting near the stairs.

Sungchan walked away but then he stopped and turned back to Karina, noticing her following him. "Why are you following me?", he asked.She sighed,"well one of my classmates decided to do some dangerous act so me as a class president needs to make sure all my classmates are safe including you", she explained as she pointed her finger to Sungchan's chest. Sungchan let out a smug smile,"well you're a very responsible class president",he responded full of sarcasm.Karina rolled her eyes after listening to his sarcastic remarks,"well i will take that as a compliment".

Both of them headed to the stairs carefully as they noticed there's no signs of zombies near them, making them felt very confused and conscious at the same time."This is weird", Karina muttered while Sungchan kept on walking up the stairs, his head just focused on one thing, for him to make sure Shotaro is safe.

They arrived at the third floor when Sungchan moved his arm to the side, stopping at the same time protecting Karina,"I had an eerie feeling on this",he claimed.He took a step forward and checked on the hallway,realizing there's no signs of zombies near them.

"Everything okay?", she asked. Sungchan turned his body facing her,"it's weird when there's no–", suddenly a zombie ran and jumped onto Sungchan.Both Sungchan and the zombie fall with the zombie on top of his body,while Sungchan pushed the zombie on its shoulder,trying to prevent himself from getting bitten by it.

Karina was panicked as she ran into a class near her and took a baseball bat that she found before she came back and tried to hit the zombie with it.Sungchan gathered his energy then kicked the zombie on his stomach before the zombie fell to the other side. He hurriedly looked for the knife from his bag while Karina continued hitting the zombie with the bat. But then, the zombie pulled Karina's leg until she tripped,her body fell out from the window near her.

Sungchan hurriedly ran and stabbed the zombie with the knife until the zombie fell down on the floor,his body stopped moving, signaling that he might already have died. Sungchan quickly checked on Karina and felt relieved when Karina was able to grab the edge of the window, he took one of her arms and pulled her inside when suddenly his body was pushed by Dareum until he fell down to the floor. Luckily Karina is able to jump inside although she hurt her knee while Dareum took the chance to sit on top of Sungchan before choking him with his hands,"you think you can save your friends huh?",he tightened his grip while Sungchan tried to release himself from him. His chest rose continuously trying to catch some breaths when Karina suddenly hit Dareum's head with the baseball bat.