Sungtaro

Title:Wait For You

Inspired by All of Us are Dead Kdrama Netflix

Yangyang and Renjun barged inside the class, brought a wounded Shotaro with his arms on their shoulders.Most of the girls ran away from them except Winter and Karina before Yangyang gave the other girls a side-eyed look, "it's not because of the zombie,stupid",both of them brought Shotaro to the corner when Mark and Haechan ran to them.

"What's going on?", Mark asked while Haechan helped the others on treating Shotaro. Yangyang leaned his body against the wall, sat beside Shotaro. "Dareum had turned into a zombie, and attacked us", Yangyang explained to the others, exhaustion visible in his voice.

They helped Shotaro by treating his wounds when suddenly Sungchan barged inside the class followed by Jeno and Jaemin. He ran to Shotaro when he pushed the others and pulled Shotaro until he stood, "I told you to not go save Dareum! Why are you so fucking dumb?!", Sungchan yelled as he pulled Shotaro's collar till both of them faced each other.

"Not now Sungchan", Jeno tried to pull Sungchan when Sungchan pushed him away and pushed his finger to Shotaro's forehead,"Stop acting like a hero, you fucking idiot!", Shotaro looked down on the floor, couldn't bare with Sungchan's insults.

"Stop it dude", Yangyang stood and pulled Shotaro away from Sungchan, "you okay?", he asked Shotaro followed by a nod when Sungchan sneered, "now what?", his face showed annoyance to both of them when Yangyang came to Sungchan, "you got a problem here?", his body went closer to Sungchan as Sungchan eyed the other one," fucking hell",he provoked Yangyang before a punch landed on his face till he fall on the floor.

The others tried to stop Yangyang when Sungchan ran back and hit Yangyang, resulting in the others trying to stop the fight when suddenly Winter shouted, "Sungchan, stop!", that's when Sungchan stopped and turned to Winter, giving her an annoyed look before he pushed Jeno and Jaemin who were holding him then walked away from there.

All of the girls in the class started gossiping, agreeing on the rumor that had been circulated recently."He only listened to Winter, it's very obvious he's dating her", one of the girls stated and followed by the others agreed on her, not knowing Shotaro heard their conversation. He bit his lips, felt hurt not knowing the reason as Karina approached him, "Just ignore him Taro. Anyway, you can rest at the corner Taro, me and Winter already prepared it for you. ", she told Shotaro. Shotaro smiled to her, "thank you class president",he thanked her followed by Karina playfully pinched his shoulder.

The boys brought Taro to the corner before they headed to the table with Karina and Mark prepared a paper, planning for their next mission. After a few discussions, they told their classmates as they have decided to go to the infirmary unit, knowing there's a computer with internet connection, hoping that they can contact anyone outside the school.

"But isn't that dangerous?it's on the first floor and you guys have to face the zombies from each floor as we are on the fourth floor",Winter asked. Karina nodded,"yes but we have no choice,all of our phones were confiscated by our teacher.Besides, we got two walkie-talkies here so we will contact you guys through the walkie-talkies', Yangyang passed one walkie-talkie to Winter before he side-eyed Sungchan who was standing beside Winter, "luckily Shotaro able to take these walkie-talkies when we went to the teacher's room", he stated purposely to annoy Sungchan before he walked back to the other boys. All the boys started to prepare their weapons before they headed to do their mission when Karina approached the girls.

Karina turned to all the girls, "all of you will stay here", she then turned to Winter, Giselle and Ningning, "please take care of Shotaro and the class", she told them. The girls nodded as Giselle smiled to the class president,"don't worry, me and Ningning will check on the doors while Winter will take care of Taro", she assured Karina. Karina thanked them before she went to the boys, checking on them.