Johnten family

Title:Haechan's show

Summary:Johnten's family were late for Haechan's performance

"Hendery,wake up!!",Ten screamed frantically from his door while knocked the door repeatedly.

"5 more minutes phaaw~",Hendery retorted sharply.He slept late last night because he was on the phone with Xiaojun.

Ten opened his door and gave a last knock before he put his hand on his waist with his sharp eyes directed to his son who was still on the bed.

"Hendery!We can't be late for Haechan's performance !Wake up!",he screamed purposely to wake his son up.

Hendery sit up dramatically,grabbing a pillow and place it around his ears-meeting the blurry gaze of his phaaw.

"Im gonna check your daddy right now but when i come back here,make sure you're not on the bed anymore",Ten's warning played in his head as he shutting the door and returning the room to its somewhat silence before he heard another yell coming from the room beside him.

Ten walked inside his room,staring at his husband lying on the bed almost naked,only with his boxers on.Johnny noticed Ten have being staring at him,a smirk formed on his lips.

"Why honey?Do i look tempting for you?",Johnny teased with a smirk while Ten approached him and sat beside Johnny on the bed,eyes still on Johnny.His fingers moved from Johnny's hand,travelling on his body before it stopped at his thigh.

"You looked very hot this morning",Johnny teased while Ten smiled widely before he suddenly pinched Johnny's thigh,making Johnny yelled in pain.

"Ouch why you did that!",Johnny held his thigh in reflex while Ten pointed his finger to Johnny's boxer,"yah why do you buy calvin klein boxer?!Do you know that's very expensive!",Ten confronted Johnny,dissatisfaction visible on his face.

"Aishh i only bought one,what's the problem with that?",Johnny tried to defend himself but he knows his excuse won't help him."What do you mean by that?We still need to save some money for Hendery tuition fees,he's going to college soon! Haechan also will enter primary school next year!",Ten complained while hitting Johnny with a pillow while Johnny used his arms to protect himself.

"Aisshhh why are you guys so loud!It's still morning,i can't believe you guys have sex this early!",Hendery yelled from his room.

Ten threw the pillow to his bed,"Hendery! Watch your mouth!",he warned his eldest son."It's not like Haechan is here",Hendery responded back with his sarcastic tone.

"Aishhhh that ignorant son",Ten cursed inside his head when he looked at the alarm clock,"Damn it's already 11am,we need to be there by 1pm.Quick!",he reminded Johnny then ran into the bathroom followed by his husband.

- -

"Look this is your fault",Ten complained to Johnny before he laid his back against the seat.They have being stuck at traffic for one hour and Ten worried that they might arrive late.Haechan must be looking for them and he didn't want to dissapoint his son.

"Damn!",Hendery's sudden voice attracted his parents making Ten turned around while Johnny who was at the driver seat looked at the reflection of Hendery from the mirror,"why son?",he asked.

"Haechan's class will perform at 1pm!",Hendery informed his parents.Both his parents portrayed shockness on their face,"i thought it's at 2!",Johnny responded followed by Ten nodded agreed on his husband's statement.Hendery shooked his head,"nope they change it.Xiaojun texted me just now,he's already there".

- -
Haechan and his class were queuing near the stage.All his friends were practicing their lines for dinosaur song together except for Haechan who was looking down,fiddling with his fingers.