ShoKun (Shohei+Kun)

Summary:Shohei and his son,Seunghan attended a welcoming party at Neo City,and that's when he met Kun.

"Welcome to our family Mr Matsushima!",all the family of Neo City has gathered at the hall celebrating the new family.Shohei and his son,Seunghan has moved to the Neo City after he got transferred for his job.He thanked everyone for welcoming him and his son as he went to his table with his son while the MC started to host the event.

During the event,Shohei noticed there's one empty chair at his table.He was wondering who supposed to share the table with him before he noticed that everyone was looking at him.

"Papa",Seunghan tapped Shohei's shoulder getting him back to his senses when he turned his head to the MC,

"Are you okay Mr Matsushima?",the host asked him when Shohei smiled at them,"i'm fine,i think i just left my favourite snack at my old house",he responded followed by a laugh by the other families.

They all then can enjoy eating their food and chattering to each other and during that time,all the parents of the Neo City families kept on approaching Shohei to welcome him.

"You can come to our house to try some Thai food if you want.Ten really enjoys cooking for anyone except his family",Johnny teased Ten followed by Ten nudged his husband.

Shohei laughed at both of them,"sure i will pay a visit as Seunghan loves Thai food.He always wants me to bring him whenever i have a business trip to Thailand",Shohei told the Suh's.

As they were chattering,Shohei saw someone just walked inside the hall and greeted the others.Ten turned to that person,"Kun!",Ten waved to Kun asking him to come as Johnny excused himself to meet the others.

"Meet Shohei,the new family of Neo City.Shohei,this is Kun",he introduced both of them as both Kun and Shohei shaked hands."Welcome to Neo City Shohei",Kun welcomed followed by a thank by Shohei.

"I will let both of you talk",Ten excused himself then leaved both of them,and that's when Shohei knew he might fucked up.Shohei have been very calm since the beginning of the event but as soon as Kun enter the frame,his body started to react weirdly.

"So...i saw you just arrived here",Shohei tried to start a conversation.

"Oh yeah,i have plans just now",Kun responded.

"Owh really,is it with your family?",Shohei asked.

"Not really,just my partner",Kun answered.

"Owh he's not single",Shohei tried to not get bothered by it.

"Owh where's your partner?I haven't meet him",

"He's not coming"

"Owh i see,he must be working,a very busy person i assume"

"He's not here anymore"

"Owh he must be travelling overseas"

"He passed away"

And that's when Shohei knew he fucked up,his mouth was sealed with Kun's words.

"Damn what's wrong with me!!"

"I think i should leave,good to know you Shohei",Kun excused himself and walked away leaving a dumbfounded Shohei.

"What the hell Shohei?What's wrong with you?",Shohei tapped his mouth repeatedly.He realized that he might make Kun felt uncomfortable with him especially when he kept on bombarded with questions.

"Are you okay Shohei?"Shohei hurriedly turned his body facing Doyoung.

"Owh yes i'm fine,just feel itchy",he tried to cover himself when Doyoung smiled,"i saw you talking to Kun just now",Doyoung's statement caught Shohei's off guard.

"I..i think i gave a bad firsr impression to him",he told Doyoung.Doyoung laughed before he tapped Shohei's shoulder,"Kun is not a hard person, so don't give up",his response got Shohei confused as Shohei furrowed his eyebrows,"what do you mean?",he asked Doyoung.

Doyoung shrugged,"well you're too obvious Shohei and i'm assuming you understands me",he drank the wine then tapped Shohei's shoulder,giving a last form of reassurance before he walked away from Shohei.

- -

After the party,Shohei lifted Seunghan who was sleeping,tired of playing with his new friends.Seunghan's head was on his shoulder as he struggled to find the keys in his pocket.

"Need help?",Shohei turned his body when he saw Kun came and put his hand inside Shohei's pocket before he took out the keys and opened the car door,letting Shohei put Seunghan at the backseat.

"You don't have any staffs with you?",Kun asked.

Shohei slowly closed the door to not wake Seunghan up."I have but i let them have a day off today,to celebrate me moving to Neo City",he responded before he leaned his back against his car.

"Wow,you're such a nice boss",Kun responded followed by a laugh by Shohei.

"Ok then i will take my le—"

"Wait Kun",Shohei stopped Kun as Kun faced his body towards Shohei,"I'm sorry for what happen earlier,i should be careful with my words",Shohei apologized.

Kun smiled,"it's okay,you're new here so i understand that",he responded.

"I'm also got nervous when i'm talking to you",

"I understand,you must be very nervous have to talk  all the Neo families"

"No i'm only nervous when I'm talking to you",and Shohei got stunned his words.How does those sentences escaped his mouth!

And Kun's face changed,making both of them became awkward.

"I...",Shohei couldn't finished his words when Kun interrupted him.

"I think it's getting late,maybe you should go home.Have a good night Mr Matsushima",he greeted Shohei for the last time then walked away from Shohei meanwhile Shohei entered the driver's seat and banged his head on the seat,but not too hard cause he didn't want to wake Seunghan.

"Damn you messed up twice!He even called you formally!Why are you so stupid!!",Shohei cursed in his head when he laid his head at the stereng.He admitted that Kun left something inside him that he can't even explain and it makes him always look forward to Kun,but whenever there's a chance he always messed up.

Suddenly,he heard someone knocked the window and when he turned his head,he saw a smiling Kun.He hurriedly lowered the window,

"I was wondering whether you're free tomorrow cause i'm planning to go to my studio so maybe i need a company",Kun asked.

Shohei didn't realized his face was lighten up with the sudden invitation,"yes sure",he answered with a grin.

"Ok see you at 9 and have a good night Shohei",he smiled and walked away while Shohei was grinning like crazy,"good night Kun",he greeted as he looked at Kun leaving his sight.

He was very excited as he cheered silently,still remembered that his son was sleeping at the back.

But that doesn't bother him much,except for getting ready to meet Kun tomorrow.