Henxiao

Title:Hendery's Baby Bro

Summary:Hendery and Xiaojun have been married for one month after dated for three months.Everything is fine except for one problem..his baby brother Haechan

"I'm home", Hendery took off his shoes as he walked to the living room when he saw Xiaojun was watching Tv with their dog, Bella. "You come home early today",Hendery said as he walked to Xiaojun, "finished my work early today so that i can send Bella to the spa",he said as Hendery sat beside him and gave a peck on his lips.

"I'm very tired", Hendery leaned his body against the sofa before he pulled Xiaojun closer and hugged him,"i miss you so much",he moved his face closer to Xiaojun as his eyes already eyed Xiaojun's lips but then Xiaojun stopped him as he put his hand to Hendery's lips and shooked his head. Hendery furrowed his eyebrows as he softly moved Xiaojun's hand, "why?", he asked when both of them turned to a voice coming from the kitchen.

"Hendery ge!!!", Haechan ran and hugged Hendery tight. Hendery was shocked with Haechan's sudden presence, "my baby bear",he responded while signaling his confused look to Xiaojun, demanding an explanation.

"Haechan will be staying here for a month", Xiaojun told Hendery before Haechan suddenly released the hug then looked at Hendery, "why?you don't want me to be here aren't you?", Haechan's face suddenly changed as he bit his lips.

"No no it's not",Haechan suddenly cried before Hendery hugged his brother,"i always miss you my baby bear",he patted Haechan's back softly trying to calm his brother. Haechan released the hug then looked at his brother,"really?",he asked. Hendery nodded as he wiped the tears from the corner of Haechan's eyes, "of course my baby bear", he said when Haechan took Hendery's hands, "then, can you sleep in my room tonight?i don't want to sleep alone",he asked as he pouts. Hendery was taken aback with Haechan's sudden requests when he turned to Xiaojun.

"Please!!", Haechan pulling Hendery's hands aggressively as Xiaojun let out a small smile and nodded,assuring Hendery that he is okay with it. Hendery sighed then turned to his 6 years old brother, "okay",his response attracted Haechan as he jumped excitedly and hugged Hendery,"i love you brother!!", he then pulled Hendery to his room as he wanted to show his drawings that he had made for Hendery while Xiaojun looked at both of them walking up the stairs together,shaking his head as this is what he had to face after he married Hendery.

- -

Hendery:phaaw please..i can't walk away even for one second..he even waited in front of my bathroom door..waiting for me to finish showering..he even didn't let Xiaojun to eat together with us

Ten: im sorry hun..he have been throwing tantrums since the day you left the house..papa already asked him for anything but he only asked to stay at your house

Hendery:i don't mind if he wants to stay here but i don't really like the way he treated Xiaojun..you know he always trying to bring me away from Xiaojun since the first day i bring Xiaojun to our home to meet you and papa

Ten:I know, I also feel sorry for Xiaojun..how about if Haechan misbehaves again, i will ask papa to pick him up..is that okay for you?

Hendery:hmm i guess...but i feel bad for Haechan,i know he loves me so much and i'm the only brother he has

Ten: I know..how about you go to sleep first as it's already late..we will discuss this tomorrow ok honey..

Hendery: sure phaaw..take care and send my regards to papa

Ten:sure honey....good night

Hendery:good night phaaw

*ended phone call*