YangRen

Summary:YangRen want to get married and their parents are not having it.

Yangyang is in the car with his parents,they are on their way to Nakamoto's house.

"I have learned to wash the laundry by myself,i'm also learn to cook with Madam Kwa—"

"You almost burned the kitchen",Doyoung interrupted Yangyang.He got tense when Yangyang kept on justifying himself since they entered the car.

"Appa say something,you know i'm very capable right?",Yangyang tried to persuade Taeil but Taeil just ignored him,decided to not get involved with Doyoung and Yangyang's quarrel.

When they arrived,both parents discussed in a room while Yangyang and Renjun sat at the stairs,waiting for them.

"Are you okay honey?You looked pale but you're still cute",Yangyang cupped Renjun's face,adoring his lover.

Renjun held the hand and smiled,"i'm fine,i'm just worried",he confessed to Yangyang.Yangyang scooted closer before he wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist,"it will be fine,trust me",he comforted Renjun.

"I love you so much Yangyang"

"I love you more",Yangyang released their hug then kissed Renjun's hand,carressing Renjun's cheek.

"Yangyang,there's something i want to tell you",Renjun said as Yangyang looked at him in admiration,"yes sweetheart?",he asked.

"I..."

"Sir Yangyang,Sir Renjun",

Both of them was interrupted when Mr Sung,Taeil's secretary came to them.

"They want to see you now",he informed Yangyang.

"How's inside?",Yangyang asked as Mr Sung apologized,"negative sir",his answer worries Yangyang but he doesn't want to show his nervousness infront of Renjun so he thanked Mr Sung and walked inside the room with Renjun,both hands interlocked with each other.

- -

"I don't care appa,I want to marry Renjun.Mr Nakamoto,please trust me.I really can take good care of Renjun",Yangyang was arguing after both parents decided to against their marriage.

"Son,mind your manners",Taeil warned his son while Doyoung sighed,he had always get used to Yangyang's rebellious side but today he just couldn't stand it.

"No please,you know how much Renjun changes me.Both appa and papa knows how i always skipped school and doing stuffs but everything changes because of Renjun.Please I cannot bear losing him",Yangyang begged as he came down to his knees trying to persuade both parents,meanwhile Renjun was sitting on the couch beside Winwin,looking down on the floor.

"Look son,you can stil be friends with Renjun.Or you can date him first instead of getting married",Yuta tried to negotiate with Yangyang.

"Besides,both of you are graduating this year.How about we focus on that first?",Doyoung trying to suggest before Yangyang stood and walked to his papa,"are you trying to say that we should be parted for our own good?I can't take this anymore papa!",Yangyang expressed his frustration to Doyoung before Taeil slapped Yangyang's face,"enough Yangyang!",he had been holding his anger but now,he just couldn't stand Yangyang's attitude.

The room started to become silence due to the incidence as Yangyang held his cheek and eyed his appa with his face flushed with anger.

"Look Yangyang,we just think that both of you are still young.We're so sorry if we hurt your feelings",Winwin tried to persuade Yangyang as Yangyang turned to him ," please Mr Dong,you understand me well.I know you can consider this—"