Jaedo

Title:Part of Me is You
Summary:Doyoung tried his best to not forget Jaehyun

Requested by @yuki34566 (thank you for your request and support ❤️)

Doyoung felt fingers carresing his hair,playing with his hair strings,rubbing behind his ears playfully.

Soon,Jaehyun's breath was on his face and the burning lips pressed to his forehead,"i love you youngiee~",Jaehyun muttered.

Doyoung slowly opened his eyes half-awaked,"i love you too".

- -

"Youngieee calm down~",Jaehyun held both Doyoung's hands as Doyoung kept on trying to release himself from the grip and knocked his head repeatedly.

"I'm so scared!I don't want to forget everything!I don't want to forget you!",Doyoung yelled in frustration while pushing his body to Jaehyun,another attempt for him to escape.

Doyoung had involved in an accident but luckily he was able to survive.Unfortunately,two weeks later he was diagnosed with Alzheimer. He already knew that he might have Alzheimer due to his family but he still wished that he won't have it. He didn't realized his symptoms getting worse until one day he couldn't found his way to his home.The thoughts of him started to forget everything didn't bothered him much except for one,forgetting his husband.Even he himself couldn't bare thinking about it.

Jaehyun pulled Doyoung into a hug,wrapped his arms on Doyoung's body,"it's okay Youngiee~I'm here don't worry..everything will be fine",Doyoung heard his heart beats rapidly,feeling the warm sensation of his husband's touch.

"I'm sorry",Doyoung started to calm down a little when Jaehyun gave a peck on his forehead,assuring his company.

Doyoung couldn't bare the fact that he will forget Jaehyun one day.He always tried to do anything that he can but his condition won't let him.He wrote all his moments with Jaehyun on a diary but he end up forgets where he kept it.He tried to take as many photos as he can with Jaehyun but he end up accidentally threw all of it into the dustbin.And now,he's trying to draw his husband,but even his talented hands couldn't draw his own portrait of Jaehyun.He couldn't recall Jaehyun's eyes,his sweet smile and the dimples on his cheeks.

Doyoung's body trembled until he lose his grip,his pencil fell down from his hand."no please don't!",Doyoung crumpled the paper before he pushed away all the things infront of him,creating a big mess.

"I can't even remember Jaehyun's face!I can't remember him!"Doyoung began knocking his head with his fist before Jaehyun ran to him,stopped him from hurting himself.

"Youngiee what's going on?",he faced Doyoung with obvious worriness visible on his face.Doyoung felt his tears streaming on his cheeks,he cupped both his hands on Jaehyun's face,"I can't remember you,I can't even remember your face!",he sobbed,couldn't stand the thoughts that kept on bothering him,the thoughts of him forgetting the love of his life.

"No don't think that way,i'm here",Jaehyun tried to calm him down before Doyoung shooked his head,"it's no use if I can't remember you!",he started to knock his chest with his fists when Jaehyun hurriedly gripped Doyoung's hand,"Youngiee stop hurting yourself,i can't see you like this",Jaehyun felt hurt seeing Doyoung in that condition when suddenly Doyoung felt tightened on his chest.Jaehyun noticed Doyoung's sudden change,"Youngiee are you okay?Youngiee are you with me?",Jaehyun trying to check on him but then Doyoung suddenly closed his eyes and fainted,making Jaehyun panicked as he lifted Doyoung's body to his lap and slowly tapped Doyoung's face to check whether he's still conscious,"Youngieee!Youngiee can you hear me?!",Jaehyun hugged Doyoung's body tight,"Youngiee please be here with me!Hold the pain for a while!"