Yuwin

Yuta wiped his sweaty hands on his pants while his eyes kept on looking around him,he was holding a bouquet of flowers while wandering infront of the hall.

"Aisshh Yuta why is it so hard?",he complained to himself as he looked at his watch.He looked back infront and froze when he saw someone that he had been waiting for walked out from the hall.

"Damn!",he quickly hid behind a wall and leaned his back against it,"shit! Why am i hiding?!",he knocked his fist to his head before he slowly moved his body on the side,trying to peek on the person who was calling someone on his phone.

"He just standing there Yuta,quick~",his mouth kept on talking but his feet said the opposite,his body couldn't help him at all,probably because his nervousness engulfed him.

"Papa",Yuta's eyed widened as he turned around seeing his 4 year old son looking at him with his arms crossed against his chest,giving his judging look to Yuta.

Yuta sighed,"aishhh I can't Taro,what if he didn't like me?",Yuta complained before he dropped his body to the ground,leaning his back against the wall.He looked at the flowers that he planned to give to his crush as he already viewed this flowers will be on his house later,gonna keep it instead of throwing it incase he failed.

Shotaro facepalmed as he put his hands on his waist,"I can't believe I have to do this for you Papa",Shotaro's words attracted Yuta.

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows,"huh?",he responded but then Shotaro took the flowers from Yuta's hand and hurriedly ran away from there.

"Taro!!",Yuta was shocked with his son's sudden behaviour as he tried to catch up on his son.Meanwhile,Shotaro ran back into the hall as his father's crush walked inside,he didn't want to miss this chance or his dad will end up lonely and will bother him until he turns old.

"Uncle!",the man stopped as he heard a child calling him.He turned around before he lowered his body to the same level as Shotaro.Shotaro stopped infront of him then wiped his sweats while gasped for some breaths,"here~",he gave the flowers to Sicheng.

Sicheng looked confused as he pointed his finger towards himself,"for me?",he asked again followed by a nod by Shotaro."My Papa likes you but he was a scaredy cat,he couldn't give it to you so i help him",Sicheng was surprised with Shotaro's blunt answers,he awkwardly laughed trying to make himself adapt with the sudden situation as he took the flowers and thanked Shotaro.

"Taro!",Yuta hurriedly ran to Shotaro but when he saw Sicheng,his legs suddenly stopped moving until he fall down to the ground.

"Papa! Mr Nakamoto!",both Shotaro and Sicheng hurriedly ran towards Yuta to check on him.

"Aisshhh Yuta why are you embarrassing yourself?!!",Yuta's face reddened as he hurriedly stood to cover himself up from embarrassment.

"Mr Nakamoto,are you okay?",Sicheng tried to check on Yuta before Yuta waved his hands and giving him a thumbs up assuring he's fine.

"How do you know my papa?",Shotaro asked as he looked directly to Sicheng's eyes.Sicheng smiled as he lowered his body until his eyes met Shotaro's,"your papa always come to my cafe",he answered before he ruffled Shotaro's hair.

Shotaro sighed as he turned to Yuta,"then why are you so hard to confess your feelings?",he complained to Yuta before Yuta hurriedly pulled him and covered Shotaro's mouth with his hands.His son had done enough to humiliate him infront of his crush.

Winwin stood and turned to Yuta,"thank you for the flowers",he thanked Yuta and excused himself before Yuta stopped him,"i..i like you",he confessed.He gulped as he couldn't believe he let out those words that he have been keeping inside his heart for a long time.