Jaeyong Family

Title:Backup Plan

Summary:Jaeyong family planned on something to impress Shotaro,Sungchan's boyfriend.

"We're doomed!",Taeyong exclaimed as he threw himself on the couch followed by Jaehyun,Mark and Jeno.

This morning during breakfast,Sungchan told them that he want to bring Shotaro to meet them.They all got slightly worried but they brushed it off cause they thought that Mark and Jeno's boyfriend,Haechan and Jaemin can lift the mood up.But then,they both couldn't make it as they both caught with their own plans.

"What should we do?We can't just embarrass ourselves,Sungchan must be very mad and will hate us",Mark told the others.

Jaeyong family is one of the family that serves good visuals in neo city.People have been drooling because of their handsomeness but they don't know that the truth is,Jaeyong family is also the most boring family on neo city.Its a luck that Mark and Jeno got a boyfriend even though Haechan always make fun of the family while Jaemin couldn't stand Jeno's dad jokes.

"We have to impress Shotaro,if not Sungchan will never talk to us anymore",Jaehyun expressed his worriness as he massaged his temple.

Sungchan is the youngest in the family and he also the most introvert among them.Sungchan rarely talks whenever they're together so when he announced to the family this morning,they were so excited but worried at the same time.If they messed up,Sungchan might not talk to them anymore.

"I heard that Shotaro is from Japan so maybe we can look for something that related to Japan",Jeno suggested an idea.

They all then decided to look for everything that they can at the internet while Jeno tried to ask his 00liners friends if they know anything about Shotaro.

One thing that they wished is to not messed up.

- -

Sungchan and Shotaro walked together to Sungchan's house,hands interlocked to each other as Sungchan felt very excited to bring his boyfriend and let him meet his family.

When they arrived,Sungchan took out the keys from his bagpack and opened the door when he noticed his house arrangements looks a bit different than usual.

"Are they decorating something?",Sungchan looked around when he saw a shoe rack with two traditional slippers on top of it.

"When did this exist?",Sungchan eyed the traditional slippers when Shotaro entered the house and locked the door.Shotaro then approached Sungchan when the traditional slippers caught his attention,"owh we have this slippers at my grandparent's hometown",Shotaro said excitedly while Sungchan responded with a smile.His heart fluttered whenever Shotaro smiled but now,he got uneasy feelings engulfed him.

Just when he thought it ends here,he should know that it just the start.

"Sungchan~"

Sungchan turned to the source of the voice but then he was stunned when he saw all his family members were standing infront of him wearing a montsuki (a formal black silk kimono) and the traditional Japanese slippers.

"What the hell?!"

"Owh you must be Shotaro",Taeyong greeted Shotaro with a huge smile while Shotaro smiled awkwardly.

The four of them stood straight then bowed to Shotaro,

"Ohayo gozaimasu"..."sawadikap",the three of them turned their head to Mark.Mark slapped his mouth then bowed back to Shotaro,"i mean..ohayo gozaimasu",he got confused as he always greeted Haechan's parents in Thai.