IlYoung Family

Title:Acceptance

Summary:Doyoung and Taeil finds out that Yangyang have been hiding something from them

Everyone knows the famous and talented musical family,the IlYoung family.

Mr Taeil,a famous classical musician and professor on Neo Music University with his husband Mr Doyoung,a well-known musical actor.Their talented genes goes well to their son,Yangyang.Yangyang have won many competitions as he's good at playing most instruments especially his precious violin.

Many reporters surrounded this family after Yangyang have won the first place at the national piano competition.

"Congratulations for the winning the first place",the reporters congratulated Yangyang while Yangyang responded to them with a smile and thanked them.

"How's your feelings after your son won the competition?",one of the reporter asked Doyoung and Taeil as they both looked at each other and grinned before turned back their head to the reporter.

"Well obviously we're so proud of him.Even if he lose the competition,we will always proud of him",Taeil replied followed by a nod from Doyoung.

One of the reporter then turned to Yangyang,

"Do you think that you can follow your parent's footsteps?",Yangyang was caught off-guard with the sudden question.

"I..i will try my best",he gulped and looked around him,trying to remain calm from all the attention given to him.

"Are you sure cause you looks confused?",the reporter continue bombarded him with those questions.

Doyoung noticed his son looks uncomfortable so he cleared his throat trying to get all the reporter's attention.

"I'm sorry but i think we have to excuse ourselves cause my precious son must be very tired right now",Doyoung explained to them.All reporters then took the last photos of the family before the three of them walked away followed by their guards.

- -

"I'll see you at home then",Yangyang said to his parents then excused himself,on his way to the car.He sat inside the car and sighed,waiting for his driver.

He didn't realized that his parents have been eyeing him from the start.Doyoung turned to Taeil,noticed the worry look on his face when his head started reminded him of the past calls that he received before.

Flashback

Doyoung:so he didn't come to his piano lesson?

Taeil:yup,they told me that he haven't attend his classes since last two weeks.They even said that Yangyang used our name as an excuse for him not coming to his class.

Doyoung felt worried,does anything happen to his son.Does Yangyang hides something from them?

End of flashback

Both Doyoung and Taeil looked at each other.Even they didn't said anything,they both understand each other.

For them,this is the right time to do what they have been planning to do.

Yangyang was closing his eyes when he startled and looked at the two person entered the car.

"Dad?Appa?Why are you guys here?",Yangyang asked while rubbing his eyes,still felt tired after the competition.