Yuwin Family

Title:Sacrifice

Summary:Renjun and Xiaojun had a fight

Yuta drove to Neo School after he got a call from the office.When he arrived,he walked to the principal room,greeted by the principal also a few glances from the other parent.He sat beside Renjun and Xiaojun where both of them didn't looked at each other,probably there's a beef between them.

The principal then explained to Yuta that both his sons involved in a fight with Reo and his friends.Yuta eyed the boy sat beside his parent,assuming the boy would be Reo.Yuta shifted his gaze to both his sons,curiousity engulfed in him seeing both of his son's behaviour especially when Renjun started scooted away from Xiaojun,giving an annoyed look to his brother.

Yuta then apologized to the principal for his son's misbehaviour even though he know something is off with that Reo kid.He knows Xiaojun will never involved in this stupid fight unless if its involve something personal,he knows his sons well.And he also knows that if Renjun is the only involved,that makes sense.

All of them thanked the principal then walked out from the office.Yuta told his sons to wait at the car when Reo's father suddenly approached him,gripped his hand until they both faced each other.

"Your sons haven't apologized to my son!",he pointed his finger to Yuta,anger visible on his face.

Yuta sneered before he pushed the man's hand away.He walked closer to the man,"you should check your son first",he replied with his sarcastic tone.

Reo's father felt the heat on his face as he pulled Yuta's collar,"you..i can sue you if you want",he tried to threaten Yuta but all he received was a chuckle from the Japan guy.

Yuta released himself from the grip then moved his head closer to the man's ear,"i can kill you if you want",he whispered but his voice already enough to make the man shivering.

Yuta took a few steps back and tapped the man's shoulder,"don't let me see you or your son near my family",he warned with a smile,not a friendly one.

He then leave and walked to his car and when he entered,he saw Renjun and Xiaojun sat at the backseat with their back facing each other.

"Aaisshh what's with them?",he sighed and drove to their home.

- -

Winwin was at the living room,did some colouring with Shotaro when he saw his boys have arrived from their school."Renjun ge!Xiaojun ge!",Shotaro ran and hugged Xiaojun while Renjun just walked to his room.Xiaojun then released the hug and looked at Shotaro,"Ge very tired,we play later okay",he said to Shotaro before he walked away to the stairs.

They didn't realized that Winwin have been staring at them with his confused face.He then turned to Yuta who just walked to him,"what's going on?",he asked Yuta followed by a shrug from his husband.

Yuta explained everything that happened before at Winwin,making Winwin gasped as he couldn't believe what he just heard.He can't believe Xiaojun involved in a fight,not gonna mention that it also involved Renjun cause Xiaojun will always stop Renjun from doing something bad..also Renjun only fight when he needs to especially when it comes to his family.Both Yuta and Winwin something is off between both their sons while Shotaro came to his father,asking for a hug.Yuta smiled and lowered his body when he lifted Shotaro and pinched his cheek,couldn't stand his son's adorableness.

"You're weak!"

"Well thank you for that compliment!"

Both Yuta and Winwin looked at each other with their confused face when they quickly walked upstairs checking on their sons.