Johnten Family

Title:Miniature

Summary:Ten meets his son,Hendery after 6 years leaving his family.

"Congrats Mr Ten Lee!",the sound of tulip glass champagnes met heated the atmosphere.The crowd cheered and celebrated for the opening of Ten's art gallery.The prim,glossy cream hall was filled with hanging paintings and perfectly carved statues.

Ten walked around with a proud look on his face,finally he get to achieve his dream,to have his own art gallery.

"Mr Ten Lee",Ten turned around as his secretary approached him,"KBC wants to have an interview with you regarding our opening,is it okay for you if we meet them at 1pm?",his secretary asked.

Ten looked at his watch,"one hour left,i can still walk around and greet everyone before the interview",he thought.Ten looked back to his secretary,"sure but make sure to remind me later cause i might forget",he told her before she walked away and he continued to greet all the people who came to his art gallery.

He walked to his friends and thanked them for everything,for him their support means a lot to him.Without them,he might won't be able to pursue his dreams and living the life that he wants.

He excused himself from his friends and walked around when he saw a teenage kid was standing infront one of his arts,staring at the masterpiece.

"Most people don't look as long as you",Ten approached the teenager and gave him a warm smile.The young boy then turned to his side facing Ten and at that moment,Ten's face changed.A sense of familiarity kicking in him when he saw the young boy's face.

6 years ago

Hendery stood infront of his parent's room,despite the shouts and quarrel he already became adapted to it.But this time,he knows today will be the last day he heard this noises.

He looked at his 4 years old brother slowly walking towards him,

"Hyung,why Papa packed his things inside his bag?Are we going on a vacation today?",Haechan asked with a wide grin on his face.

Hendery sighed,his heart aches as Haechan couldn't understand this current situation.Hendery scooted closer and gave his brother a warm hug,"no Haechan,papa wants to go somewhere",he patted Haechan's back and ruffled his brother's hair.

Haechan pouted,portrayed a confused look on his face.He lifted his chin and looked directly into Hendery's eyes,"papa want to go where?can we go too?".Hendery bit his lips,he tried to hold his tears as he want to be strong not just for himself,but for Haechan.

The door suddenly opened as Ten walked out from the room with his bag completely ignoring his two sons looking at him while Johnny tried to catch up on him.

"Ten stop! There must be other choices,you can't just leave like this!",Johnny gripped his hands on Ten's wrist,stopping him from moving.

"I'm sorry",he released his hand from Johnny's grip and gave a last look to Johnny before he turned to his two sons.

"Papa~",Haechan wanted to go to Ten before Hendery stopped him,blocked Haechan's way with his arm.His face obviously portrayed anger and disgust,and Ten knows.Ten looked down and let out a few breaths before he walked out from the house,ignoring Haechan crying while calling him.

Haechan pushed Hendery's arm and wanted to run to Ten but then Johnny stopped him and lifted him,"its okay baby,appa here.Everything will be fine okay",Johnny tried to coax his crying son although his voice is shaking,hurt from what Ten did to them.