KunSol

Title:Wait for You

Summary:Kun's flight got delayed but he won't complained for it.

Kun huffed in annoyance after he heard the announcement.He supposed to come to Korea today but his plane got delayed.He took out his phone and called his best friend,Ten cause he will be the one who pick him up at the airport later.

Kun:hello Ten,I—

Ten:you already arrived?!

Kun:no,i—

Ten:wait!wait!wait!

Kun sighed,Ten can be annoying sometimes.

Kun:Dude im not!

Ten:you what?

Kun:my plane got delayed.

Ten:fuhh haha..why you dont tell me

Kun rolled his eyes,"you're the one who didn't let me you idiot!"

Kun:anyway i'll text you later incase they already announce the update

Ten:its okay,anyway me and johnny will wait for you at the cafe later

Kun:ok ttyl

*phone call ended*

Kun ended his phone call when his phone screen showed his wallpaper,a photo of him and Hansol.His eyes glued on the screen,technically missing the person a lot.

The guy that always be by his side since high school but choose to leave him because of Kun.He didn't blamed Hansol cause he knows whatever Hansol did,it will always for his best.

"Idiot!",he cursed inside his head when his mind suddenly reminded him of the night Hansol decided to leave him.

Flashback

"Are you sure you're okay?Why don't we go to the clinic?",Hansol said while carressed Kun's cheek,felt the heat on his skin.He couldn't stand seeing Kun in this state while Kun held Hansol's hand and shooked his head,"it's okay,tomorrow will be fine",he reassured him.Hansol nodded eventhough he can't accept it as Kun have been sick for three days but he knows if they went to the clinic,Kun will be in danger.

Kun and Hansol have been running from Kun's family as his family opposed their relationship.At first,they thought this is the right way but now,Hansol felt like he just become a nuisance for Kun.He felt bad for Kun as Kun have to adapt to his poor and simple life compared to Kun's.Kun always tried his best for Hansol but Hansol know deep down he's struggling and now,Kun felt sick making it worse.

Hansol looked at his watch,he thinks now is the right time for him to change everything.The right time to let Kun live the life that he should be.And the right time for him to leave for the best.

"Babe,i just want to tell you that I really love you..so much",Hansol gave a peck on Kun's forehead then carressed his cheeks.Kun slightly smiled,he tried to hold the pain so that Hansol won't felt worried of him although it didn't worked at all.

"Hansol,i will be okay if I'm with you.Thank you for staying with me and I love you too",Kun replied then he held Hansol's hand tight as if he didn't want to let go.

Hansol swallowed the lump on his throat,he know he shouldn't feel like this but Kun's words snapped him into his heart.He slowly released Kun's hand from his and excused himself when he walked out from his house.

When he closed the door,two guys already waiting for him including Kun's father.Hansol cleared his throat before he turned to Kun's father,"he's inside,please don't hurt him",he said.