Markhyuck

Title:Drunk in Love

Summary:Chenle befriended a drunk man infront of his house

Chenle was on his bed,he couldn't sleep as he was waiting for something.He looked at the alarm clock on the table,"it's already 3 a.m,he should be here",he muttered while staring at the window.

Suddenly,he heard sounds coming from the outside."yes,it's him!",Chenle rolled his body from his bed then slowly opened his door.He tiptoed his way so that he won't awake his father before he opened the door slowly and walked out from his house.

When he closed the door,he approached a drunk man lying infront of his house.

"Ahjussi,aren't you tired coming here?Its been two weeks and you still came to the wrong floor",Chenle said as he pinched his nose,couldn't stand the smell of the alcohol.

In fact,it's been two weeks since the man kept on coming here.He always appeared in his drunk state and came at midnight and that's make Chenle always waited for him cause that's the only entertainment that he have at this hour.

The man was half-awake,he blinked his eyes repeatedly to get a clearer view of Chenle then yawned,"go away kid.I'm not in the mood".

Chenle's face reddened,he couldn't accept the remarks from the man,"my name is chenle and i'm not a kid!I'm 9 years old!",he crossed his arms against his chest,defending himself.

The man ogled his eyes to Chenle before his eyes slowly closed probably feeling sleepy.Chenle noticed that as he held both the man's shoulder,"no don't sleep yet,wait for me",he tried to awake the man.

He then ran into his house and came back with a bowl of cold water and a cloth.He then dipped the cloth into the bowl and squeezed it before he wiped it on the man's body."Appa always took cold showers when he's drunk",he told the man while his hands still wiping on the man's face.

"Aisshhh what are you trying to do?",the man trying to push Chenle's hand but then Chenle slapped the man's face with the cloth followed by the man complained in pain."stop moving you idiot",Chenle ordered before he walked inside and came back with a cup of lemon tea.

"Drink it",Chenle helped the man drink the tea then put the cup aside after he finished it."Do you feel better?",Chenle asked while showing an Ok-sign to the man.

"Kid,why are you doing this?",the man asked while slowly trying to lift himself up.He almost lost his balance before Chenle held his body infront of him,"hey be careful,you're not fully sober yet.Let me help you to your house",Chenle offered to the man.

The man looked at the kid with his confused face.He pointed his finger to the door,"this is my house",he said.Chenle sighed,"no this is my house,yours is on the 6th floor upstairs.Come i will guide you there",he pulled the man's hand as the man decided to follow him cause he couldn't think straight at that time,all he think is to go back safe and sound.

The next day

Mark felt the heat on Chenle's forehead,"son you got fever",he sighed.He felt bad for not noticing it early,he thought that he was too busy until he neglected his own son.

Chenle was on his bed for the whole day,he also skipped school today as Mark also take his leave from work to take care of his son.

After dinner,Mark put on a coolfever on Chenle's forehead then covered his body with his blanket,"good night son",he gave a peck on Chenle's forehead before Chenle closed his eyes and fall asleep.Mark decided to sleep at Chenle's room that night but after a few hours,he still couldn't sleep.Maybe his head was running with a lot of thoughts,worried that Chenle's fever worsens or he might lose his job because of his leave.