Sungtaro

Title:Love in the dark

Summary:Sungchan had enough of hiding their relationship

"I don't want to marry her!",Sungchan yelled at his father.He was at the living room with his family as they decided to marry Sungchan with Yujin.

"Watch your mouth son!",Jaehyun pointed his finger to Sungchan,warned him before Taeyong calmed his husband then walked to Sungchan.

"Look Sungchan,we already have a good relationship with the Ahn Clan so this marriage can strengthen our bond as families",Taeyong tried to persuade his youngest son although he knows Sungchan can be a rebel sometimes.

"Sungchan just married and you're done,it's not like you're dating someone else",Mark complained while crossed his arms against his chest followed by Jeno agreed to the eldest son.

"Remember that Yujin's father saved you when you got kidnapped by humans when you're a child",Jaehyun tried to defend their decision on marrying their son with the only daughter of Ahn Clan.

"What if i already love someone else?",Sungchan blurted out,making all of them looked at him with their shocked faces.

"Who?",Taeyong asked before Sungchan diverted his gaze to the floor,trying to avoid eye contact with his father.He wished he can answer that question but he know he shouldn't.

"Don't tell me you like the werewolf kid",Jeno's sudden statement stunned their parents.

"What?!",Jaehyun's face changed before he approached Sungchan,"is it true son?!",he asked with his eyes almost bulged out from the sockets,hoping that he misheard.

"Sungchan,you know that vampires are not in a good terms with werewolves.They're our enemies and you-"

"I'm so done with this vampire werewolf shit!",Sungchan yelled at his father, interrupted Taeyong before receiving a slap from Jaehyun.

"Don't you ever raise your voice!",Jaehyun pointed his finger infront of Sungchan's face while Sungchan held his cheek,holding the pain.Glassy tears formed on his eyes before he ran out from his house.

He decided to ran to Shotaro,the only person that understands him the most.He wished he can love Shotaro like other people..he prefer becoming humans than deal with this vampire-werewolf feud.

He came to Shotaro's balcony,knocking the window as Shotaro opened the window,rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Owh Channie I—",he was interrupted when Sungchan hugged him,rested his head on Shotaro's shoulder.Shotaro was startled at first but then he wrapped his arm on Sungchan's waist while another hand softly patted Sungchan's head.

Sungchan felt the warm feeling engulfed him from the hug,well he knows Shotaro will always be there for him.

Sungchan released the hug then held both Shotaro's hands with his eyes looked directly to Shotaro's.

"Taro I...I can't do this anymore",Shotaro was deep in confusion as he furrowed his eyebrows,"do what?",he asked.

Sungchan sighed,"I don't want to hide anymore.I want to love you freely without anyone stopping us",Sungchan confessed earning a giggle from Shotaro.

"You know we can't do that",he responded thinking that Sungchan just talked gibberish.Sungchan shooked his head before tightened his grip on Shotaro's hands,"we can live together at the human world",he proposed.

Shotaro was laughing at first but when he saw Sungchan's serious expression,he realized that Sungchan wasn't joking.

"Are you serious?",he asked followed by Sungchan nodded aggressively."let's run together to the human world.No one will find us and we can live happily together",Sungchan tried to persuade Shotaro as he eyed his lover,noticed Shotaro's smile faded.