Markhyuck family

Summary: Haechan decided to leave the toxic relationship 

"i can't accept it Haechan, i know he's my brother but i don't like the way he treated you!", Jeno complained to Haechan.

Haechan sipped his tea, everytime he met the Jeno and Sungchan they will always ask him to leave Mark. At first, he thought that they don't like him but now, he understands that they just want to protect him, they know their brother better, so do Haechan.

"i have to think of Chenle",Haechan answered making Jeno get frustrated,"We will take care of you and Chenle. We won't let Mark take Chenle but i hope you will let him Jisung meet Chenle cause Jisung might be sad",Jeno informed about his son who always wants to play with Chenle.

Haechan was conflicted, he knows Mark won't change but he must think of his son. Chenle will enter kindergarten next year and having a separate parents may give a major impact to Chenle.

"Look Haechan, me and Sungchan respect you as our brother-in-law and due to that, we don't want you to get hurt anymore",Jeno tried to persuade Haechan.

"Mr. Suh?",

Haechan got back to his senses as he looked at his husband and the secretary,Ms. Oh.

"I'm sorry, i got distracted", Haechan apologized to the secretary before Mark sneered, "he never listens, always daydreaming and forgot his responsibilites", Mark threw out sarcasm while the secretary giggled, making Haechan felt dumb.

"Look, can you just go home Haechan? You really stressed me out", Mark scolded Haechan. Haechan let out a few breaths, tried to hold his anger, "why you really want to chase me out?", he asked although he knows the answer.

"Sorry Mr.Suh but i think Mr Jung is right, you look very distracted and you probably tired, i can email to you the details of the project",Haechan eyed the lady beside him, he can't believe the audacity of her to chase him out just because having Mark to back her up.

"Just go home Haechan",Mark moved his hand signalling Haechan to leave the room. Haechan bit his lips, tried to control his tears. He knows what they will do after he leave but seeing Mark eager asking him to leave hurt him so much.

"Then i will see you at home", Haechan said to Mark then excused himself, leaving the room.

 - -

It's already midnight and Mark just arrived at his home, he entered the house and threw his briefcase. He wanted to go to his room when he saw Haechan was sitting at the living room, looks like waiting for him.

"aaisshhh you surprise me, can you stop being annoying?", Mark said before he saw a folder on the table. He started to feel uneasy but he tried to act calm, approaching Haechan.

"what is this?Does Ms.Oh emailed it to you already?", he asked Haechan.

Haechan took a sip of his coffee, "look for it if you want", he said with his blank face, staring directly to Mark. Mark took the folder and looked at the documents inside it before his head turned to Haechan immediately after reading the documents, "yah Haechan Suh! Are you insane?! What kind of joke is this?!",he yelled at Haechan but he got chills when he looked at Haechan who didn't flinched at all. Usually Haechan will start crying and begging for forgiveness but now, Haechan is acting weird for him.

"you can sign it",Haechan told Mark then walked to the kitchen before Mark pulled Haechan's arm to stop him, accidentally dropping the glass until shattered into pieces on the floor.

"are you crazy?!You always tried to mess up!Always ruining everything!Can you stop being a burden?!",Mark yelled again to Haechan but still, Haechan didn't reacted at all which unsatisfied Mark. Haechan removed his arm from Mark's grip then walked away from the kitchen as Mark followed him.

"Haechan Suh, don't you ever turn your back on me!", which Haechan did as he walked to the living room to take the documents on divorce agreement then gave it to Mark," sign it. I will stop by tomorrow to pick up all of it", Haechan turned to leave when Mark suddenly kneeled then wrapped his arms on Haechan's legs, "please Haechan, i...i...maybe i mess up, maybe we can talk about this?",Mark tried to negotiate as he hugged Haechan's leg like a fool.

Haechan felt the heavy burden inside his heart but he also had enough with Mark. Mark had been cheating on him many times but he never ever apologize, in fact everytime Haechan confronts him, he will denied and blaming Haechan making Haechan felt like he's the cause of the problems, and now Haechan had set his mind.

Haechan removed Mark's arms then walked to the door when Mark yelled, "aren't you gonna leave Chenle?You never think of Chenle aren't you?", obviously Mark tried to gaslight Haechan but Haechan was ahead before him.

"Chenle is not here and i already bring him somewhere else, you never change Mark", Haechan opened the door before he stopped and looked back to Mark,"i will let you see Chenle but we will discuss about it after we settle our divorce", he informed Mark then walked out from the house.

As he was leaving to Sungchan's car who parked infront of their house, Mark ran out then pulled Haechan's hand trying to stop him.

"what the hell Mark?!",Haechan tried to release himself as Mark tighten his grip on Haechan's arm,"please don't leave me Haechan,please don't leave---",he was interrupted when Sungchan came and pulled Haechan away from him.

"hyung are you crazy?!",Sungchan yelled at Mark before he turned to Haechan,checking his brother-in-law's condition.

"yah Sungchan!Leave us alone",Mark tried to grab Haechan before Sungchan pushed Mark away while blocking his another arm infront of Haechan,'i'm not gonna let you touch him",Sungchan signalled Haechan to get inside the car as Shotaro came out then guided Haechan to the car.

Mark was red ravaged in anger as he pulled Sungchan's collar, "yah why you disrespect your brother?you and Jeno are the same",he insulted his brother.Sungchan smirked,"hyung,you should look at the mirror and check on yourself",he rolled his eyes then removed Mark's hand from his collar.

"aren't you free now hyung? i thought that's what you want", Mark was stunned by his words as he began perplexed, while Sungchan walked to the car and enter the passenger's seat.

"we're coming tomorrow for the documents hyung",he told Mark one last time before he asked his driver to drive back to their home. Meanwhile Haechan looked at Mark for the last time then turned his head down, letting out the tears that he had kept since he asking for divorce. 

"It's okay Haechan, you did the right thing",Shotaro wrapped his arm on Haechan's waist trying to comfort Haechan as Haechan lied his head on Shotaro's shoulder,"i'm sorry for bothering both of you",he told the couple as he released the hug and wiping his tears.

"no you're not, anyway Chenle has fall asleep so you no need to worry of him seeing you crying",Sungchan told Haechan before Haechan pinched Sungchan's shoulder jokingly. He felt a little bit better after crying and having a good company, and he just can't wait to end it soon.

"Chenle, wait for appa"