Yuta X Xiaojun

Summary:Xiaojun didnt expect that his past sin will haunts him

Requested by @ripchesterfield

Xiaojun was staring at the family's photos,especially a photo of him with Winwin and Renjun together.He was standing there for a while without realizing Hendery approached him as he took Xiaojun's hand and softly patted it,successfully got Xiaojun's attention.

"Are you nervous?",he gave a kiss at Xiaojun's palm as Xiaojun moved closer to Hendery and wrapped his arms from the side,resting his head on Hendery's shoulder.

"I don't know..i guess so",he responded.Hendery softly played with Xiaojun's hair as he understands Xiaojun.Xiaojun have been living with his baba and his younger brother for a long time,and now he have to accept that his baba have fall in love with someone,means that they will add another member in their family.

Hendery knows Xiaojun will need more time to adapt on that,so he promised himself to always be by Xiaojun's side especially after his head reminded him of the fight that almost end with a breakup two years ago,and he regret it the most.Hendery looked at his side,seeing Xiaojun was deep in his thoughts.

To be honest,Xiaojun hates it but at the same time he have to accept Winwin's decision especially because his baba have sacrificed a lot for them,so he will have to accept anything that will make his baba happy.

"Let's go..baba must be waiting for us",Hendery said followed by a nod by Xiaojun as they both walked downstairs,interlocked their hands together.

- -

All of them were helping to prepare the table as Xiaojun added another chair,

"I thought we only need to add one",he said to Renjun.

Renjun shrugged,"baba asked me to add one more chair,maybe he got a child i guess",he answered before he went to the kitchen to look for anything that he can help while Xiaojun sighed,adding another information about this stranger disturbed him before Hendery softly patted his back,comforting his boyfriend,"it's okay,let's meet and get to know them first",he reassured Xiaojun.

Xiaojun smiled at him although he started to feel uneasy but he decided to not think about it,probably because of his nervousness.

- -

"You look very happy Baba,this must be because of love",Renjun teasing Winwin while Winwin jokingly pinched Renjun's elbow.

"I should be thankful for you guys for accepting my decision",he thanked both his sons,he had always worried that his sons won't approve his relationship but then he shouldn't underestimate his sons.

In fact,Xiaojun felt delighted seeing Winwin being excited for today,it's like he haven't seeing this version of Winwin for a long time.All this time Winwin was always cheerful but he knows his baba tried to be strong for both him and Renjun.

All of them stopped chattering when they heard the doorbell as Winwin hurriedly leave the table to open the door.

"Baba very excited",Renjun said to Xiaojun followed by a laugh by him and Hendery.Xiaojun was smiling but then his face changed when he saw the person who walked beside his baba.His eyes widen as he felt his heart beats rapidly when Winwin introduced them to the guy.