1

"I disagree!" Gulf loudly screamed, then carried himself to the second floor with cries that had begun since his father had voiced his desire.

Gulf was no longer as sullen as he used to be, but this time he was really upset. It is impossible to express in words the grief he is experiencing at this moment. The decisions his father took seem to have long been planned without Gulf's own knowledge. Secretly his father planned, without asking for his opinions or thinking about Gulf's feelings first. Gulf felt like he was no longer needed. His heart is broken. How could his father have made a decision that clearly destroyed Gulf's feeling?

The door of the room was slammed as hard as possible by Gulf without thinking long. The banging sound of course reached the living room. Not only the door, but the body was also thrown on the bed forcibly. After that Gulf began to sob. Gulf's heart became sad. It is impossible to describe in words how disappointed Gulf was at the time. How could his father do that to him

In the living room, there was still a discussion between Gulf's father and Mr. Albert and his wife Ms. Melissa, friends who had long lived next door to his house

"Be patient. Gulf sulked not long and was easily persuaded. I will persuade him later," said Ms. Melissa earnestly.

Plans to marry her best friend to Gulf's father could no longer be postponed. For a long time, Ms. Melissa wanted to see her friend share the love and share the wealth of the Traipipattanapong family. Her friend who is a widow with one child has long had a difficult life, so what's wrong if her friend shares the comfort with them.

"If Gulf can't accept, I don't want to force it. Gulf is my son. I don't want him to feel sad just because of this."

Gulf's father looked gloomy since they started the discussion about an hour ago. He seems to have a hard time deciding. He himself had already expected the matter to be opposed by Gulf. Of course, Gulf disagreed with the plan. However, he thought he could still persuade the boy, but it turned out that the boy was stubborn.

"So, until when do you want to live alone without a partner. You must also think of yourself. Your son has grown up. Already finished studying. What else to worry about?" This time Mr. Albert spoke up because there was a seed of remorse on the face of his friend, a widower who worked at one of the real estate companies.

"I don't know what else to do. I'm stuck. Gulf did not allow me to remarry. He said if I remarried, he wanted to run away from home. Want to leave me." Gulf's father sighed with a still grim face.

"He's just threatening you. Gulf is very spoiled. You always pamper him, that's why Gulf is like that," said Ms. Melissa again.

Gulf's father looked at the couple in turn. Clearly each was so expecting results from him. The last word that can make everyone happy but not for Gulf, his only child and his beloved child.

Gulf's father sighed after that. To be ruled out, the woman is said to have made all the preparations. Wanting to continue, he worries about the feelings of his beloved child.

"I don't know ... I feel guilty. I wouldn't continue to agree if I knew the situation would be like this!" He sighed again.

"No need to feel guilty. This is also for your old age. You need a life partner then. After all, Gulf himself would definitely get married and follow his partner. It is impossible for Gulf to live with you forever. Well, you think well." Add Mr. Albert again. Sounds so serious.

Gulf's father kept thinking for a long time. He loves his son very much. He accepted his friend's suggestion to remarry as well because he thought that Gulf might need the love of a mother.

"No need to think about anything else, man. Just go ahead with our plan. I believe, sooner or later Gulf will accept as well ..." said Mr. Albert before ending their conversation that evening. May the efforts of persuasion not be in vain. May everything planned go as usual despite any objection from Gulf.

As soon as Mr. Albert and Ms. Melissa returned, Mr. Kanawut went straight to Gulf's room. He wants to speak from heart to heart. He also realizes that Gulf is not easily persuaded, but he has to explain the real situation. He didn't want Gulf to misunderstand. Although Gulf has reached the age of 23, but his thinking is still immature and childish.

"Gulf, I'm sorry. It's not that papa wants to hurt Gulf's feelings. Papa did all this just for Gulf!" said Mr. Kanawut slowly. Try to explain everything well so that it is easy to understand.

"Papa married because of Gulf? What did papa say? If papa wants to get married, papa doesn't have to involve Gulf, " Gulf was angry.

"Gulf, listen to what papa said first ..."

"No need, papa ... Gulf doesn't want to hear any more explanations. Papa has really hurt Gulf. Gulf didn't expect papa!" Gulf covered his ears with a pillow. He didn't want to hear anything more. For Gulf, everything was no longer important.

"Gulf, listen to papa's explanation first. Papa didn't want Gulf to misunderstand. Papa did all this for Gulf's sake. Because Papa thinks about Gulf's needs," Mr. Kanawut is still trying to convince his beloved child.

"Adam didn't want to hear anything. Papa no longer loves the late mama. Papa didn't love Gulf either. If papa wants to get married, that's up to papa! Gulf doesn't want to know all that!" Gulf insisted then.

Mr. Kanawut sighed for a long time. He could only see Gulf still crying after that. Although Gulf protested loudly, he also had to continue his plan. He had promised, there was no way he could break it.