FINAL CHAPTER

Gulf approached Art who was sitting in a wheelchair.

"Are you satisfied now?" Art asked harshly.

"Are you satisfied to see me like this?" Art asked again. Still in a harsh and angry tone of voice.

"I don't have the right to feel satisfied because I have nothing to do with all this. Far be it from me to feel happy. To me all this is the answer you need to receive." Gulf answered calmly.

"I became this way because of you. Damn you!" Art shouted.

"I don't think so. It's all because of your own actions. You who don't want to think with common sense. So, accept it! I never messed up your life. I never took anything from you. So, I don't think I'm involved in any of this. You're the one who tried to kill me. It's not me who wants to kill you!" Gulf insisted.

"Get out from here. I don't want to see your face!" Art screamed with all his might.

"Art, why are you screaming?" Angry Ms. Rose.

"Get him out of here! I don't want to face him anymore!" Art didn't stop shouting.

"I have no right to do that. This is his house. He has the right to come here," answered Ms. Rose.

"You take him away right now!" Art screams like people lose their minds.

"You don't have to kick me out, Art. I can go. I came back here just because I wanted to attend Kao wedding. Otherwise, I don't want to go back either!" Gulf said in a firm tone.

"What? Kao will get married?" Art asked.

Gulf looked at Ms. Rose's face with a sense of guilt. Has Gulf missed a word? Or is there something they keep secret from Art?

"Mom... Kao is getting married?" Art asked. There were tears running down his cheeks.

"Kao will get married today, to his cousin," tell Ms. Rose with a very wrong feeling.

"Why doesn't anyone tell me? Why didn't you tell me? Why keep it a secret?" Art asked. He's really upset.

Ms. Rose just kept quiet. She herself had no answer to her son's question.

"Talk to me, mom. Why keep it from me?" Art was already screaming.

"Because I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. I know you still love Kao!" said Ms. Rose with a sad feeling.

"So now everyone feels sorry for Art, right? All sympathize with me? And are you the same? You really like looking at me like this...?" Art shouted at Gulf.

"Get out. I hate...!" Art shouted incessantly.

"I will leave, Art. You don't have to worry. But I hope you will change. Cleanse your heart of all filth. If the heart is dirty, everything will be dirty. Until then you will not find peace and happiness. I want you to realize!" Clearly Gulf said with length.

"Get out of here! I don't want to hear anything!" Art screamed as he covered his ears.

Slowly Gulf walked towards the door.

Ms. Rose followed Gulf with a sad face

"Forgive me for leaking a secret about Kao wedding. I don't know that you're keeping secret from Art." Gulf held Ms. Rose's hand.

"It's good that you told him, I don't know how to tell him. I know he still loves Kao." said Ms. Rose slowly.

"I believe that one day Art will realize. You have to be patient." Persuade Gulf to Ms. Rose.

"What can I do, Gulf. Maybe this is the fate I have to accept."

"Be patient. Me and papa will always be there to support you. Don't worry. You are not alone in this." Gulf said with a smile.

"Thank you. I am very moved." Ms. Rose hugged Gulf's body tightly.

"You should prepare yourself. In a moment, we want to go to Kao wedding."

"Oh! I'm not going. I have to take care of Art.

Gulf nodded his head. Understand now the difficulties that Ms. Rose has to face since Art is in such a state.

"Then I will go first."

Before leaving, Gulf saw that Art that was already sobbed. Gulf knew there was a point of regret that had already ended in Art. That regret is what will accompany Art until the end of his life. But deep in the corner of Gulf's heart he hopes that Art will find new rays.