46

"Is Gulf coming here, War?" Mew asked as he stopped at a restaurant owned by War. Mew thought that Gulf must be going to his cousin's house. There is no other place.

War just shook his head but seeing War's face, Mew knew that Gulf's cousin was hiding the truth. Know that War is colluding with Gulf.

"It's okay if it's like that..." Mew said. Mew thinks he needs to be patient. Gulf is definitely not going anywhere. As far as the Chiang Mai area, Gulf does not have to hide.

"Errr... Mew!" War called when Mew was already far away.

Mew turned around. He smiled then. Hmmm... it won't be long anywhere apparently. Some cannot be loyal accomplices.

"Gulf is at my house. What exactly did you do that his eyes get swollen?" War asked curiously.

"I was dizzy look at him. Do not eat, do not sleep. What he knows just crying!" add War.

Mew smiled again. Swollen eyes? Huh, if he doesn't feel anything, he won't be able to get swollen eyes. He really asked for a break up, but he was really sad.

"Just a misunderstanding, War. It's not that you don't know, Gulf, how can you be a little wrong. Just a little mistake, sulk is the answer." answer Mew with a smile.

"That's what's hard with that Gulf. Very sullen. One job you want to persuade him. It's like you have no other job besides trying to persuade him!" War murmured.

Mew didn't know what else to say. In fact, it is so. It's like he doesn't have a job while there is too much work to pay attention to. But for the sake of Gulf, he is willing to leave everything because for Mew, Gulf is everything. He would do anything, as long as he could make Gulf happy.

"You should go and try persuade him. I'm so dizzy. I don't know what to do!" War murmured again.

His cousin is just dizzy, but Mew has been worried about Gulf for half his life.

Mew goes straight to War house, but it looks like Gulf isn't home.

"Hmmm... where are him...? Suddenly Mew remembered the place Gulf likes to go. Hopefully Gulf is there.

Mew's guess was right when he saw a figure sitting under the shady tree.

"Honey, here you are..." reprimanded Mew from behind.

Gulf immediately turned around. As soon as he saw Mew's face, Gulf tried to run away, but quickly Mew pulled Gulf's hand.

"Where else do Gulf want to run? Want to run again?" Mew asked as he tried to hug Gulf.

Gulf just hardened himself. His heartache became more and more so with the presence of Mew.

"Honey, can we talk if there is anything? No need to run away like this! Didn't I say we need to trust each other. If I believe in Gulf, Gulf must believe in me too!" Mew started the conversation by giving advice even though he realized persuading Gulf was not an easy thing. Need a very high level of patience.

"I don't know what we want to discuss anymore. My decision is final. We broke up!" Gulf said holding back his tear as he tried to release Mew's hug.

Mew released the hug and held Gulf's hand while smiling at Gulf's behavior. Want a breakup but eyes are swollen.

"Why are those eyes swollen? Crying?" Mew asked matter -of -factly. Trying to divert a little bit of Gulf's anger.

"There's no point in crying!" Gulf's answer harshly.

"If Gulf didn't cry, so, did Gulf get bitten by an ant?"

Gulf beats Mew's body. The more he wants to sulk, the more he jokes!

Mew laughed at the sight of Gulf.

"Tell me, what is the real thing that makes Gulf want to break up? Think it's easy for me to break up with Gulf?" Mew asked as he straightened Gulf's dangling hair covering his forehead.

"You lied to me!"

"What lie. I never lied on Gulf. I really love Gulf. Gulf was my first and last. There is no one else before or after Gulf. Believe me!" Mew was serious with his words in order to convince Gulf.

"Who is Amanda then? Hasn't she been your lover all this time?" Gulf asked, asking for certainty.

"Honey, Amanda is just my family acquaintance. I knew her from a young age. But I never had a relationship with her. How can it turn out that I have a relationship with her?" Mew explained.

"Gulf was very upset to hear that story about you. Everyone looks down on Gulf. Accuse Gulf of being a intruder, mistress!" Gulf said. Tears have begun to stagnate on the eyelids.

"Do Gulf remember when our picture case came out on the internet? I already told Gulf, things like this are going to happen. But Gulf says that Gulf doesn't care. When it happens, Gulf sulk! Didn't Gulf said didn't care." Mew quipped.

"That's different!" Gulf began to argue.

"What the different? Isn't what I said all true?" Firmly Mew said.

"Our picture doesn't involve anyone, but this time it involves people's feelings. Amanda's feelings, Gulf doesn't want to be called a snatcher!" Gulf insisted on his position.

"Honey, I don't belong to anyone. Privately owned. No import or export taxes!" Said Mew with a smile.

"Mew, Gulf is serious!" Gulf was already pulling a sour face.

"I'm serious too. Do Gulf see me kidding? Next time, check first. Don't do this. Amanda was just my friend from childhood until now. I don't even have feelings for her," Mew continues to persuade his beloved.

"Really there is nothing?" Gulf demanded certainty,

"No, baby... I have no intention of wanting to like another woman. Gulf is the only one I like, the one I love. Believe me..." Mew has raised his hand to swear.

"So, what about people are saying?" Gulf asked again.

"That's what people say..."

"Gulf looked at Mew's face with love. Feeling sorry too for not believing Mew. It seems that Gulf trusts Art words more.

"Come on, don't sulk again. After this, if there is any problem, we will discuss. Don't run away!" Mew said firmly.

"Mew..." Gulf seems to have a hard time voicing his wishes.

"Hmmm..."

"Gulf doesn't want to work with you anymore. Gulf is embarrassed...!" Gulf said with a smile. Really! He was really embarrassed by what happened. Gulf is no longer willing to deal with other workers after what happened to him.

"If Gulf don't want to work with me, Gulf can take care of my gallery. Be the manager of my painting gallery!" Mew gave a suggestion, but deep in the corner of his heart there was a hope that Gulf would accept the suggestion because he really didn't want to be away from him.

"What about the existing manager, what will happen to her?" Gulf asked.

"She was only an assistant, not a manager. But there is another managerial position that is still vacant," Mew staring spoiled. Seeing Gulf's wrinkled forehead, Mew was sure Gulf didn't understand anything.

"My household manager..." said Mew afterwards.

"Mew!" A small slap landed on Mew back. The slap evoked a very special affection for Mew.

"It's true. The post is still vacant!" Mew is getting serious.

"Later, Gulf will think," Gulf make the final decision.

"Later? Later when?"

"Gulf said later, later. Why are you so impatient?" Gulf rolled his eyes.

Mew greeted with a laugh.

And the evening was a wonderful time for both of them.