17

"Why have I seen you lately just daydreaming? Do you have problem?" asked War at noon while they were preparing food for lunch. There was a slight change in Gulf that was so noticeable in War's eyes.

Gulf shook his head slowly.

"Are you not happy with me? Or my service to you, less than satisfactory?" asked War again. Worried that he and his family made Gulf like that.

"Nothing. You treated me so well. You shouldn't have to treat me like this. Gulf has made your life difficult by living with you!"

"Don't talk like that, Gulf. To me, Gulf is not just a cousin, but I already consider you as my own brother. If Gulf thinks my companionship to you is not perfect, I apologize..." said War, softly.

"It's not like that! Gulf was worried about other things," Gulf said while hugging War's shoulder tightly.

"Do you miss papa? Gulf want to go back?" Ask War, so concerned.

Gulf kept shaking his head.

"Why should I go back if papa doesn't love Gulf anymore." His reply was slow and full of sadness.

"Don't be like that. Don't follow your angry heart. After all, I think you're too emotional with your feelings," repetitive War advice.

"I don't know, I think I need time to accept all that. But actually, I'm not really worried about papa. Of course, papa is living happily right now. Papa may have forgotten me!" Gulf's reply was exactly distant.

"If not about your papa, what else?"

Gulf sighed heavily. Hesitant to express his concern, fear will just become a laughingstock.

"Don't sigh like that. Not good. Try to tell me, what problem are you worried about!" Urging War. The more worried as he saw Gulf's condition.

"Why are the things we don't like, that's what comes into our lives? The farther we go, the closer he is!" Gulf asked suddenly.

War smiled broadly. To some extent, he already knew what was bothering Gulf. How could he not know when every morning and evening Gulf's time was spent with the man whom Gulf said he hated so much before!

Hmmm, in an instant, it really changed.

"Why? Already starting to regret? Well, it used to be that you didn't like it. I told you. The people you don't like are the ones you can't forget!" Said War with a mischievous smile.

Gulf frowned. How does War know the problem that befell him? Gulf speaks in figurative language, but why is it so easy for War to understand?

"How do you know what I'm worried about?" Asked Gulf.

"I lived before you. If it's not about your papa, what else if it's not about that man, right?"

Gulf went to the edge of the window. Seeing the scenery at the foot of the hill is very beautiful. A little peace feeling when looking at the scenery.

"I used to hate him so much. Annoying. But now it's like I like being near him," Gulf explained. That's exactly what he's been feeling lately. Mew behavior to him is very special. And indeed, he could not say no to that one man.

War laughed a little.

"His behavior to you is quite different. That's what makes you tempted!" Gulf smiled a little. Start imagining the way Mew treat him.

"It's good that you've seen his goodness. You have to give him and yourself a chance to create happiness. After all, I see that man as fine. Indeed, the face is trustworthy!" War gave his opinion.

"Thank you. But Gulf wants to be friends with him first. Want to see his kind heart first. It's hard to believe someone. Sometimes years are friends, but the blink of an eye can change!" Gulf said after that. Indeed, he himself is not yet sure what will happened. His experience with Kao made Gulf more careful to get to know men.

***

That evening Gulf looked for Mew in a wide green field located near Mew house on the hill. Usually, that man would look for him, but this time he was the one looking for the man. That's fair, right?

From a distance, Gulf saw Mew sitting on a wooden fence near a shady tree while observing the calm atmosphere.

Several people doing work nearby pointed at Gulf, forcing Mew to turn around to see who was coming. Immediately he came down from the fence and got Gulf.

"Are you looking for me?" The question came up as soon as Gulf approached him.

"Do you think Gulf wants to meet with your employees?" ask Gulf boldly. Already know why he went there, still want to ask again. Deliberately wanting to make Gulf angry.

Mew smiled. Even though Gulf is angry but he is still cute in Mew's eyes ...

"Why are you looking for me?" Mew asked then.

"Just..., can't I? If I can't, it's okay. Gulf can just go back!" Gulf turned around. Like wanting to go home.

"Hesy! can't even joke with you." Mew quickly pull Gulf's hand. Actually, he also felt weird. Often, he was the one looking for Gulf. This afternoon is different. Gulf looked for him. This is good, he thinks. There are positive signs that make Mew hopeful. His hopes may not be in vain.

Gulf sat back next to Mew while looking at the surrounding area that stretched wide. He felt calm.

"Do you like coming here?" Gulf asked when Mew just kept quiet. Just look at what is in front of him.

"Hmmm... I like it. This place really calms me."

Gulf nodded his head. Agree with Mew's words. The Chiang Mai area really presents a scene that is quite reassuring to anyone who visits there.

"Gulf likes this place?"

Gulf nodded his head in response.

"That's why I asked Gulf to stay here with me!"

Gulf sighed long as he looked at the green grass!

"It's not that easy ... for Gulf to live in someone's house!" Gulf sighed.

"If that's the case, Gulf can find your own house. Hmmm... my house is empty! Gulf can move into my house..."

"You're being silly ...!" Gulf pinched Mew's stomach.

Mew just laughed while holding his stomach which was scarred with the effect of Gulf's pinch. There was a pain there, but for some reason he felt happy.

"I am not being silly, I said the right thing!"

"You, nonsense. Can still think of things like that. Illogical!"

"I'm just kidding..."

"Don't make silly jokes please."

"Okay, I'm sorry if my words offended Gulf. Promise don't get mad at me!" Mew looked right at Gulf's cute and childish face. It's hard to take care of him.

Gulf smiled back. It's great to hear people admit they're wrong.

"Gulf isn't angry, Gulf just doesn't like you saying nonsense. Gulf is bored!" Gulf spoke frankly.

Mew nodded his head. To some extent he already knows what Gulf likes and dislikes. In the future he will try to avoid joking like that again.

Each looked at the evening view with delight. Sometimes they talk but Mew is quite careful with what he says this time. Not wanting to invite a sense of unease in Gulf.

Each began to move to their respective destinations when the day wanted to show the night.