49

Mew just looked at the resignation letter on his desk. Somehow, he wasn't very interested in the letter.

"Are you confident about this?" Mew asked Amanda who was sitting in front of him.

"Hmmm..."

"If that's your decision, I can't stop you. Hope you will be more successful in the new place later," said Mew.

Amanda just looked at Mew's face. Her heart was struck with sadness at that time. She didn't think Mew didn't stop him. Seems that Mew doesn't need her.

"Errr... Gulf will not be working here again?" Amanda dared to ask about Mew's love.

"Not. I told him to take care of my gallery. Why?"

Mew's favorite gallery has also been handed over to Gulf? It means that their relationship already in the next level.

"I don't want him to be distracted by people's talk. After all, he is easy to feel sad. Really easy to sulk. If the persuasion method is not right, it will not work. So, to keep him from sulking again, I think he'd better take care of my gallery alone!" When Mew saying those verses, it is clear that there is a happy ripple. Looks like Mew is truly happy. Amanda's feelings were getting worse. Maybe this is what Alisa felt all this time after Amanda rejected her love first. Now Amanda has her answer.

"Do you really love him?"

"I explained before, why ask again?" Mew didn't like that question.

"What's wrong with me? And what advantage does he have that you like him so much?" Amanda was in tears. Amanda's tears were also dripping slowly. Although she was a bit reluctant to ask the question, but Amanda should ask as well so as not to be a regret for the rest of her life.

"Come on, Amanda. You have no shortcomings, in fact I think you have many advantages compared to Gulf," obviously Mew said. Seeing Amanda's tears falling down her cheeks, Mew felt completely wrong. He could not bear to see the tears. His heart is easily touched.

"If I have many advantages, why do you prefer him? Why can't you like me?" Urged Amanda with a tear that had already begun.

"Because I have feelings for him. I started liking him the first time I saw him. And I know that's my first love." Clearly Mew said without disguise.

"Why can't you love me, when we've known each other for a long time? Gulf is new in your life but you can love him with all your heart." Amanda's tears grew heavier. It's unbearable.

"We've been friends since we were little, Amanda. And we will remain friend forever..." said Mew slowly. He knew Amanda's feelings at the time, but Mew couldn't force himself to accept Amanda. Love is not something that can be forced.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time, Mew. I'm waiting for you alone. I didn't expect my wait to end like this."

"Forgive me if I have hurt your heart. I don't mean to disappoint you, but feelings of love are not something we can force. Nor can we beg. It comes on its own without us realizing it!" Mew looked at Amanda's face which was already wet with tears.

Amanda is started to sob. She failed to contain her sadness.

"Errr... have you packed all your stuff?" Mew tried to move the topic. Didn't want to see Amanda's tears continue to flow.

"Don't worry, I'll be out soon," Amanda said. It felt like Mew was driving her away.

"Not like that..."

Amanda woke up immediately before Mew could finish his words. The tears were cleaned first so that other workers would not see. She didn't want people to know she was crying. That's very embarrassing.