9

It's been a week since Gulf left home. But he never called his father. Many times, Mr. Kanawut tried to call Gulf, but his call was not answered. The situation forced him to contact Gulf's grandmother, his mother -in -law, to ask about Gulf.

"I want to ask about Gulf. How is he in the village?" asked Mr. Kanawut when the call is answered.

"Gulf? Do not know. I don't know about Gulf," replied Gulf's grandmother.

"Gulf isn't there?" asked Mr. Kanawut with astonishment.

"There isn't. But he called me two or three days ago. He said he was fine."

Mr. Kanawut panicked suddenly. In order not to worry Gulf's grandmother, Mr. Kanawut did not ask further. Just ask how his mother -in -law is doing. After that, Mr. Kanawut did not talk about Gulf again.

"Where did he go?" Mr. Kanawut is worried.

"Why?" Ms. Rose asked when she saw her husband in a state of anxiety.

Mr. Kanawut just looked at Ms. Rose's face. Then he rushed out.

"Why do you look anxious?" Ask Ms. Rose again. She began to feel uneasy.

"I want to go to Mr. Albert for a moment, I want to ask about Gulf"

"What about Gulf?" Asked Ms. Rose, puzzled.

"Gulf is not with his grandmother. His grandmother said that Gulf did not return to her house ..." Mr. Kanawut answered quickly.

"If Gulf did not return to the village, where would he go?" asked Ms. Rose.

"This is what I want to ask Kao. Who knows, Kao know where Gulf is ..." said Mr. Kanawut with an anxious face.

"You don't have to be too anxious. Gulf has grown up. He knows what he's doing." Advice Ms. Rose.

"Eh, I must be worried. Gulf is my son. The blood of my flesh. You speak like that because he is not your son." Mr. Kanawut could no longer control his anger. When it comes to Gulf, Mr. Kanawut can no longer tolerate.

"What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I'm not worried about Gulf? Is that so?" Question Ms. Rose as well. She began to feel hurt.

"Yes! Because he's just your stepson. Not your own child. So, you don't have to care about him. He wants to go anywhere, you don't even care!" Angry Mr. Kanawut.

"From the beginning, I considered Gulf as my own son, but he never accepted me. Is that what you want to blame me for?" Reply Ms. Rose in a sad and annoyed tone. Unable to accept Mr. Kanawut's accusation against her.

"If you really accept him as your own child, you will not share his bad behavior with others. But no. You told other people that Gulf's behavior was very bad," added Mr. Kanawut.

"What are you talking about...? I do not understand!" asked Ms. Rose.

"What did you tell Ms. Melissa about Gulf?" Question Mr. Kanawut while looking right at the face of Ms. Rose.

Ms. Rose was silent. She remembers a few days before Gulf left the house, she complained about Gulf to Ms. Melissa. That is also what aroused Gulf anger.

"After being scolded by Ms. Melissa, Gulf left. What good is it as a mother if you are still asking for help from others to advice his behavior? That's what makes him sulk. Now that he is not at home, you feel peace. Fun. You don't have to hurt your eyes to see my son's behavior!" Mr. Kanawut's voice had risen. The wall of his patience almost collapsed.

Ms. Rose feels so sad. This is the first time she was scolded after marrying Mr. Kanawut. She herself did not think that Gulf left the house just because of that. If she knew, she would never tell anything to Ms. Melissa.

"Gulf is my son. From a young age I took care of him. I know his behavior. How bad he is, all I know. I married you because of him. I want him to feel the love of a mother. Guess how a mother educates him, but I'm wrong about you," Mr Kanawut said angrily.

Mr. Kanawut continued to walk with anger, while Ms. Rose had started to cry. Didn't think her husband would issue such a statement.

"Gulf didn't go there?" Kao was also shocked. His face changed. Try to think for a moment, where did Gulf take himself.

"Didn't he call you?" asked Mr. Albert.

"No, Dad. I've called him many times, but he didn't answer," replied Kao.

"Where did he go?" complained Mr. Albert.

"Mr. Kanawut had a fight with Gulf? Who knew he was sulking," Kao asked.

"I don't think I had a fight with him. It's just that lately I've been paying less attention to him," replied Mr. Kanawut.

Each of them fells silent for a moment.

"But before leaving that night he talked about Ms. Melissa. Did Ms. Melissa say anything to him before that?" Question Mr. Kanawut to Ms. Melissa.

Ms. Melissa was speechless. Try to remember her words.

"Did mom say anything to Gulf?" asked Kao.

"I didn't say anything, I just advised him to change. Ms. Rose complained to me that she could no longer stand Gulf's behavior. That's all."

"What did Ms. Rose say to you?" asked Mr. Albert.

"She says that Gulf's temper is very upset. Very rude. Cross the line. She gave him advice, but he did not want to listen to her. So, I advise Gulf. I didn't know Gulf would take action like this. Not that I'm mad at him." said Miss Melissa slowly.

"This thing won't happen if I don't get married again. I finally lost the one I loved. All this time, I didn't know that my son was like that. He has never been rude to me," replied Mr. Kanawut in an annoyed tone.

Ms. Melissa remained silent. But in her heart, she murmured as well. Who wants to admit his own son is evil! Which parents want to admit their own child's mistakes. Ms. Melissa realizes, Mr. Kanawut is trying to blame herself in this. From that, Ms. Melissa thought it would be good for her to keep quiet. If she speaks, it will only make things worse.

"Be patient. Later we'll find Gulf together. I'm sure Gulf isn't going anywhere. He must be at his friends' house," tell Mr. Albert again.

"Where I want to find Gulf if he himself wants to run away from me. He didn't want to see me, I knew he was trying to stay away from me. Why I agree to this marriage. If I knew this was going to happen, I would definitely refuse," Mr. Kanawut complains.

Mr. Albert and Ms. Melissa just kept quiet after that. They knew that their friend was now overwhelmed with remorse.

"Later I will ask his friends. Maybe they know where Gulf is." Kao said, trying to calm Mr. Kanawut's anxiety.

Mr. Kanawut remained silent, and his mind was only worried about his beloved child. Don't know how to think anything else. Everything is chaotic.