45

That morning Art dressing up was different than the day before. Which know maybe can impress Mew. With the absence of Gulf who had already left the house this morning, giving an advantage on Art to approach Mew. Art will use the opportunity to the best of his ability. If Kao is easily seduced by him, it's impossible Mew not to.

While waiting for Mew, Art is already smiling. Already arranged ways to approach Mew.

When he saw that Mew's car was approaching him, he became more confident that Mew would be successfully approached and subsequently captivated the man.

"Sir, do you want to pick up Gulf?" Art asked in a soft, spoiled style

"Emmm..." answered Mew with a sour face. Not pleased with Art.

"Gulf left the house early!" Tell Art while smiling contentedly.

"He left home?" Mew asked in surprise. Why did Gulf leave home? All of a sudden.

Mew can already guess from last night that Gulf must be going to do something.

"Errr ... Sir, do you want to go to the office? Can I have a ride?" Art asked hopefully.

Regardless of Art, Mew continues to drive carrying a sense of uncertainty of direction with him.

Art stomped his foot in frustration. He failed to ride Mew car, but he remained satisfied as he managed to make Gulf and Mew relationship a mess. He was very sure that their relationship would end in a breakup considering Gulf's bad temper. Which man would stand with such an attitude?

***

"Who made up the story that I had a relationship with Amanda?" Screamed Mew as loud as he could. Each face of the worker was looked at alternately. His heart was really hot at that time.

"Art, I know you told him all this, don't you?' Mew is angry. He looked at the man's face sharply.

Art face turns red. He bit the tip of his lip together uneasily.

"If not you then who else! You're the only one who lives with him!" Said Mew again. To him, Art is one that cannot be made good at. Greed.

Amanda looked down. Feelings of sadness, and embarrassment dominated her feelings. Inexhaustible she was suspected of such embarrassing things.

"I want to explain here, if anyone still does not understand. Amanda and I have no relationship other than employer and employee. That's all. After this if there is still nonsense gossip about this matter, I will not hesitate to take action."

Amanda grew sadder. She never thought Mew would be so straightforward. Embarrassing her in front of other employees.

"I don't like to discuss this with you all... but when my relationship with my future wife is affected, I have to speak too," firmly Mew tone, signifying he is serious with his words.

"Art, you come into my room. Others can resume work."

Mew walked into the room. Art followed with a heartbeat. However, he will still try to defend himself.

"What did you tell Gulf until he sulked so much with me?" Mew asked without a smile as usual.

"I'm just telling him what I know. Many people say that Sir Mew has a relationship with Amanda," Art hides his fear by trying to be calm.

"Who said I had a relationship with her?" Simultaneously, he slammed the file on his desk.

"I do not know.... I'm just talking based on people's stories," Art pretending to cry. Try to gain sympathy.

"Because of your mouth, Gulf is angry with me. He's disappeared. Do you know what Gulf's like right?"

Art's resentment is unspeakable. Gulf turned out to be so loved. Apparently, it has been in Mew heart since long ago. It seems that it is getting harder for him to get rid of Gulf from Mew's heart.

"I had to fire you! Starting tomorrow, you don't have to come to work again! Now get out of here!"

Art was already sobbing. As soon as he came out of Mew room, Art immediately finds Mild.

"Mild, help me. I don't want to get fired..." Art appeal.

"You're always doing nonsense, Art. Deliberately looking for trouble!" Mild said slowly.

"Please help me. I promise, after this, I will not do anything else. I promise!" Seriously he appealed. He has to stay with the company in order for his plan to succeed.

"All right, I'll try to help you. But it depends on your luck!" Mild said as he walked towards Mew room.

"You can't fire Art for no reason, Mew. He can sue you later!" Mild advice as soon as he sit in front of Mew.

"I can't stand it anymore. He did all sorts of things to separate me with Gulf!" answer Mew with the remaining anger.

"I know, but this is a personal matter. should not be mixed with work. You have to think about this too. I suggest you give him one last chance. After this, if he does it again, you can fire him!"

Mew just looked at Mild face. He thought for a long time.

"All right. I gave him another chance. But if he does something again after this, I won't hesitate to fire him!"

Mild immediately got up and left Mew room.

"You can work as usual but remember... don't do it again!" remind Mild.

Art nodded in agreement. In his heart he has planted a determination. This time he will try his best to get Mew.