52

Tears fell to Kao cheeks when he saw Mew kissing 's Gulf lips. Meaning officially Gulf already belongs to Mew legally. At that time, Kao's heart was really sad. He had really thrown a priceless gem into a very deep valley. The person who picked up the gem is so lucky.

Why does he not know how to appreciate Gulf! Otherwise, his life will also be happy.

"Kao, Gulf already belongs to someone. It's his destiny, Gulf is not your mate!" Mr. Albert patted Kao's shoulder. Know why his son's tears are flowing. It's always hard to see Kao tears. Maybe this time he feels regret.

Kao quickly wipe away the tears. Worried too if other people saw him. Shame on him later.

"Don't remember the past. It's useless!" said Mr. Albert again. Although he knew about his son's grief, but how else.

"That is why we are told to appreciate something when he is there. Don't waste it. When out of our grasp, it's all useless!"

Mr. Albert's words really left a deep impression on Kao. He is in great pain.

"Just pray for him to be happy until the end of his life. That's the best way if you still love him!" Mr. Albert said slowly.

"Yes, dad. I will pray for his happiness. He deserves to have that sense of happiness," replied Kao in a sad tone.

Finished greeting with all guests, Mew approached Kao. Seeing Kao's rather sad face, Mew knew there was sadness in the man. The man was carrying a burden of remorse that was sure to have no end.

"Thanks for leaving Gulf. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met him!" whisper Mew slowly. Not intending to hurt Kao's heart but Mew was serious with his words. Otherwise, it is impossible for Gulf to go to Chiang Mai. And he couldn't possibly meet Gulf there. Indeed, that is the journey of destiny that no one expected.

"I hope you take good care of him," Kao said, even in a thousand difficulties. He hopes Mew can be someone who can make Gulf happy.

"You don't have to worry. I will take care of Gulf with all my heart." Promise Mew.

"I wish you and Gulf will be happy forever."

"Thank you!" Mew word with a meaningful smile.

Mew and Gulf wedding took place in a simple yet quite lively atmosphere. The ceremony was held at Mew residence in Chiang Mai and was only attended by relatives of both families and close friends. Mew wants the wedding ceremony in the most simple and modest of circumstances.

Gulf, on the other hand, felt that his father was still angry with him, but Gulf understood the situation of his deceived father. Hopefully the truth will be revealed soon, and his papa will know all that is just Art trick.

***

Strange, no one is home. When Art came in earlier, Mr. Kanawut's car was also not visible. Emmm... maybe they have a ceremony to attend. Last night, Art saw his mother ironing clothes, but Art didn't ask either.

Art continues upstairs. He wants to rest. The day he spends time with his friends at the mall makes him feel very tired.

He was really happy that day. This week he felt there was a change in Mew. Seems not so cheerful. He thinks the relationship between Mew and Gulf must be problematic. Otherwise, there is no way Mew's face is like that.

Art soared for joy.

"After this, it's my turn to be enthroned in Mew heart. We'll see!"

Art said while laughing.

***

It was almost 12.00 pm when Mr. Kanawut and Ms. Rose arrived home. At that time, Art was sound asleep. The long journey makes Mr. Kanawut tired.

After cleaning himself, Mr. Kanawut continued to lie down. But he still remembered Gulf. Feeling guilty too for treating Gulf like that.

"What are you thinking?" Ms. Rose asked when she saw Mr. Kanawut's sad face.

Mr. Kanawut just kept quiet.

"Do you feel sorry for treating Gulf like that?" Ms. Rose tried to guess. If she didn't ask too, she understood that Mr. Kanawut was certainly sorry.

"Enough already. Don't think too much. Now that Gulf has become someone's wife, so let's pray for the best."

Mr. Kanawut just nodded his head. Indeed, his prayers will always accompany his beloved son.