55

"Art?" Gulf was a little surprised to see the appearance of art there. He doesn't seem to believe it.

"Why? Do not believe? You think, you live here I can't find you?" Art asked boldly.

Gulf looked right at Art's face. He doesn't know what the real purpose of Art is to look for him it until come to Chiang Mai.

"Why are you looking for me? I have nothing to do with you!" Gulf said half hatefully. When reminded again of what Art has done to him, Gulf feels very hateful.

"I still not done with you. I will not be satisfied until you die!" Art shouted.

"I never messed up your life, why do you want to mess up my life?" Gulf fought back.

"Because you are the reason why I am like this. Whatever you want, you get. But on the other hand, I never got anything!"

"Art, you're so greedy! Because you're greedy, it's all like this. What did you not get? You want Kao, you can. You want attention from papa, you got it! What did you not get?" Gulf asked with a mixture of rage.

"I want Mew. I like mew. Do you understand? I like him! Because of you, Mew didn't even see me!" Art pulled Gulf's hair.

Gulf struggled in pain.

"Because of you, I have no chance of getting Mew. Damn you!" Art pull Gulf to Mew's horse barn.

"What do you want from me, Art?" Gulf asked rudely as he tried to release the grip of Art on his hair.

"I want to kill you! I want you to die! If you're not in this world, I will get Mew!"

"Do you think Mew will look at you? Do you think Mew will like you?"

"I will do anything as long as he becomes mine! But I have to get rid of the people who are blocking my efforts first!" Art lit a fire on the dry grass.

"You must die!" He screamed as he laughed.

Smoke was already billowing, making it difficult for Gulf to breathe. Gulf could no longer imagine what would happen after that.

"Gulf!"

Gulf faintly heard Mew's voice calling for him.

***

"How about Art, papa?" Gulf asked.

"His condition is stable. He has passed the critical stage." tell Mr. Kanawut.

"Ohhh..."

"Are you okay?" Mr. Kanawut asked slowly.

"I'm okay. just slightly injured."

"But both Art legs had to be amputated due to severe burns!" explain Mr. Kanawut said again.

"Luckily you arrived quickly. Otherwise..." Gulf hugs tightly Mew. Fortunately, at that time, Mew was able to save Gulf.

"Enough, don't think about that matter anymore. Gulf is safe now!" reply Mew while kissing Gulf's forehead and tightening his hug to warm Gulf's body.

The next chapter is the last one. Im sorry for the late update, im busy with classes and exams.💆💆