35

Once in the office. Art continues to Amanda's place. At the time Amanda was fixing her makeup.

"Amanda, I'm really sorry. I did all that for you. Believe me! There is no other intention to embarrass you." Art tries to convince Amanda. He doesn't want to be enemies with Amanda because Art thinks Amanda is important to him.

Amanda looked right at Art's face. She saw a seriousness on that face. Maybe Art is sincere.

"I know you want to help me. But your way is not right. Just like you persecuted me." Amanda said softly. There is already forgiveness for Art.

Art soared with joy already. Huh! This woman is really stupid. Easy to believe. Art little heart whispered. She so easy to trust people.

"I can't think of another way. Coincidentally that time I saw that guy phone. When I saw a picture of them, I didn't think of any other way. I thought that way, Sir Mew would accuse that guy of wanting to blackmail him. Then their relationship will break up. I didn't expect Sir Mew to believe in that stupid guy." Art made a sigh. Show his frustration. Meanwhile, he stared at Amanda's face. Want to see if Amanda believes or not with his acting.

"You really don't like Gulf, huh?" Amanda asked as she felt like there was something wrong with their relationship. From the very beginning, Art has shown his true attitude towards Gulf.

"It's not that I don't like him, but that guy is actually a bad person. If you want to know, he just wants all Sir Mew's property. Sir Mew is blind, didn't see the guy bad intention at all. What kind of person is he in this world!" Say Art without a feeling of guilty even a little with what is said.

"He has fallen in love, Art. He doesn't look anything else!" Amanda complained. She was also very upset with Mew. Gems in front of the eyes are ignored. What is sought, a worthless glass. Amanda really didn't expect it.

"So, I think it's better if you advise Sir Mew. If not, Sir Mew will be fooled. Pity him..." Art started his incitement. There seems to be an opportunity to incite Amanda.

Amanda looked at Art face. "Is that man really bad?" asked Amanda.

"Yes! If you want to know..." Art look left and right. When the situation felt safe, he brought his face close to Amanda.

"He is actually no longer a virgin. A long time!" Art says without hesitation.

Amanda closes her mouth shut. Like not believing what she heard.

"He likes to run away from home. Sometimes he doesn't even come home for months. What more if not with his boyfriends..." added Art earnestly.

"Really, Art?" Amanda asked in a surprise.

"It's true! I'm not fabricating my story!"

Amanda thought for a moment. At that time, Art had a big smile. It seems that Amanda already believes in his story. Maybe Amanda will talk to Mew. Art was really happy to see the situation. His plan seems to be coming to success.

"That's why I want Sir Mew to stay away from men like that. Because I don't want him to be deceived!" Said Art again.

Amanda nodded again. Like believing in what Art says. At that time, she saw Mew and Gulf walking towards them. Seeing Gulf's style, Amanda really believes in Art words afterwards. It looks like Gulf is a bad.

"I really hope that you can wake Sir Mew up. Don't let that guy control him." Art said while looking in the same direction, Mew and Gulf.

Amanda thought for a long time.

***

Amanda struggled to ask Mew out. Mew trying to dodge. If possible, he doesn't want to go out with Amanda. Worried Gulf would suspect anything. It will be difficult for him to explain the real situation later. So, to avoid any problems, Mew directly reject Amanda's invitation.