36

Amanda's face was sour and gloomy. Her eyes are also slightly swollen. Make Art know, Amanda was crying last night.

"Art, starting today I don't want you to tell me anything about Mew and Gulf. Don't mention their names in front of me again. Let them be happy," said Amanda in a tearful tone.

"But..."

"Enough! If you still consider me as friend, that's it. No use!" Amanda said again.

Art is lost for words. Just looked at Amanda angrily. There was no pity for her, let alone guilt. Art is really upset that all his plans have failed. But Art will not give up so easily.

"Art, Amanda, Sir Mew want to meet you!" Mild told when he came out of Mew room.

"Eh! Why don't you two stops look for problems! Isn't there much work?" Mild anger.

Only then did Amanda understand, Mew had already told everything to Mild. At that time, she felt very embarrassed.

Art follows Amanda to Mew room. But before that he looks at Gulf who was sitting scrolling his phone. If Art loses control, he just wants to step on Gulf's at that time.

"Do you know why I called you two?" Question Mew firmly.

Amanda herself can already guess why Mew called them both. So is Art.

"I want to know who brought the nonsense about Gulf?" Mew looked at Amanda's face and Art alternated.

"This matter has become the talk of this company, Gulf doesn't know about this, because I don't allow him to mix closely with other employees. If he knew the real story, I don't know what would have happened. Maybe he'll sulk again. So, before I fire you two. Please keep each other's mouths shut. Gulf is not wrong in this. But why are you two hostiles to him? What's wrong with you two?" Ask Mew, want an explanation.

Amanda just kept quiet. She was starting to cry. Apparently Mew openly accused her of nonsense.

"I never slandered Gulf. Last night I called you because Art told me that. I just want to make you realize. I'm sorry if that made you angry. I promise, after this I won't say anything more," said Amanda. She wants to defend herself.

"I trust you, Amanda. And I don't blame you. I suspect all this is your fault, Art. Are you the one who spread slander against Gulf?" Question Mew firmly.

Art is worried. He just looked down.

"Why did you do that? You don't like Gulf?" Question mew.

"He is not a good man. He's really good at acting!" Art dared to speak up.

"How do you know he's good or not? You're just accusing! What exactly do you want? Want to drive Gulf out of the house?" Angry Mew. Inexhaustible Art wants to find problems with Gulf. Don't know what he is so jealous of Gulf, he doesn't know either.

Art was surprised to hear Mew's words.

"Well, I don't want to say much. If after this I still hear bad thing about Gulf, I will look for you two! Now you two can go. But remember my warning!"

Amanda and Art immediately circulated. Amanda to her seat and so did Art. Each does their own thing, but Art is full of revenge.

***

"I've been wanting to say this to Gulf for a long time," said Mew slowly. It felt a bit heavy to voice his desire. Gulf looked at Mew's face. Waiting to hear the next words.

"I want to take Gulf to meet my family this weekend!"

"No way! Gulf don't want." Answer Gulf without thinking long.

"Please, I really want to bring Gulf to meet my family..." pleaded Mew, asking for his loved consideration.

"Why does Gulf have to meet your family? What is the need that causes Gulf to need to see your family?" asked Gulf.

Mew didn't know what to say. How can he say that Gulf is his future wife? The future wife must be brought to meet the family. That's what Mild said. If he has been brought to meet the family, it means that the relationship is no longer as a friend. More than that.

"I want to introduce Gulf to my dad," answered Mew in a hesitant tone. Fear of saying the wrong thing.

"Oh! Guess this is an introductory session?" asked Gulf.

"More or less like that!" answer Mew while taking a deep breath.

"Your brother too?" Gulf asked.

That's when Mew pull his face with pout and look elsewhere.

Gulf was already laughing out loud. This is the first time he saw Mew show his sullen face.

"Eh, Gulf was just kidding!" Gulf persuaded, but Mew continued to not care.

"It's enough for Gulf to get to know you alone. The others Gulf doesn't want," Gulf said again.

"Is that true...?" Mew asked.

"Yes. So far, Gulf has only had you," said Gulf while holding Mew hands warmly.

If he is not surprised by Gulf's words, it is a lie. Mew felt disbelieve when he heard it. Is he the only one Gulf have? Does that mean he is an important person in Gulf's life? So, all this time, Gulf also appreciates him. Ah! How happy this life is, Mew whispered with a very happy feeling.

"Why are you smiling? Suddenly... its creepy!" Gulf teased when he saw a very attractive smile already engraved on Mew's lips.

"Did I smile?" Mew ask a little weird.

"Hah, What! Are you okay or not?"

Mew greeted with a big laugh.