37

Ms. Rose woke up early. From 4:00 in the morning. With Art help, they started cooking. Ms. Rose has been planning the picnic for a long time. Given that her relationship with Gulf is getting better. Ms. Rose wants to strengthen the relationship with the family picnic.

"We have to do everything, and the man is sleeping well!" Art began to nag.

He was really angry when he had to go down to the kitchen just to prepare food supplies for the picnic later.

"Never mind. It's not easy for me to get along with him. So, you have to be a little patient. Support me," persuade Ms. Rose. Know Art doesn't really like what's going on.

"Why do you want to be so good with him? He's not very important. You don't have to bother to be nice to him. He will not appreciate anything!" angry Art. It's very boring when only Gulf is given attention, while he is already starting to be sidelined.

"Art also knows why Mr. Kanawut is willing to marry me, right? He's  not married me for him but for Gulf. So, I must be a mother for Gulf," clearly Ms. Rose said to calm Art anger. Ms. Rose knew Art was angry and dissatisfied.

"Mom don't be stupid. That kind of person is useless to be nice at!" Art is still grumbling. Then came the dissatisfaction. It seems that his mother is starting to outdo Gulf.

"Enough already, let's just cook first. Don't think of anything else!" Said Ms. Rose after that. Didn't want to hear Art complain.

At that time, Art was really angry. Because he feels sorry for his mother, otherwise, he also doesn't want to help.

At almost 7:00 in the morning everything was ready. Just waiting for the time to leave. Ms. Rose looked very excited, and joy was already radiating on her face.

"Let's just go. Gulf is not going with us," tell Mr. Kanawut.

"Why didn't Gulf join?" ask Ms. Rose. She was really disappointed. Does Gulf still hate her?

"Today he wants to meet Mew family. I even forgot to tell him in advance about this picnic. Gulf says next time he will comes along!" Mr. Kanawut is already smiling happily. Happy with Gulf changes.

"Gulf wants to meet Mew family?" with anxious Art asked. How far is the relationship between Mew and Gulf? If it's true, Art cannot delay any longer. He needs to act immediately so that everything does not come true.

"Mew wants to bring Gulf to see his family. Mew really wants his father to meet with Gulf," Mr. Kanawut explained again.

"If that is the case, their relationship must at the next level. Hope everything goes smoothly!" Ms. Rose was also happy to hear the news.

"I hope so..." said Mr. Kanawut with a prayer and hope. In silence he knew Mew was very suitable for Gulf. The man can be expected to take care of his beloved child in the future.

Art is unpleasant. If possible, he wants to plan something so that Gulf can't meet Mew family, but he himself is at a loss to think of a way. Wanting to cancel his plan, worry about what others will say later. But he really hopes that the relationship between Mew and Gulf gets opposition from Mew's parents. Let Mew parents reject Gulf. After all, which parent will like a man like Gulf. Art really hopes that everything will not happen.

***

Gulf was very nervous. He just wanted to cancel the meeting, but Mew was very forced. So, Gulf had to just follow.

"Gulf, why is this?" Mew asked when looking at Gulf's pale face as if it didn't bleed. Since Gulf got into his car, Gulf has not spoken at all.

"Mew let's just go back. Gulf is scared!" Gulf said slowly. Finally, Gulf also expressed what he felt at that time. So far, Gulf has never felt like this. He's never been afraid of anyone. This is the first time.