32

"What?" Gulf looked surprised when Mew asked a question about their pictures that were posted on the internet.

"So, you suspect Gulf did that?" Gulf asked in an angry tone. He really didn't think Mew had suspected him of something that was nonsense.

"I don't suspect Gulf, I'm just asking..." Mew trying to give an explanation. He doesn't want Gulf to be bothered by his question. While Mew is trying to resolve the matter in a good way.

"If you ask, it means you have doubts. So, you really don't believe me! There's no point if Gulf saying anything else!" Gulf's voice was a little louder. Not happy when he is in doubt.

"Gulf was also surprised when Gulf 's friend told Gulf about it. But what's the point of Gulf doing all that stuff? Gulf doesn't want to reveal all our pictures too. Gulf is not stupid!" Angry Gulf. How foolish he would be to do all that work!

Mew is silent. Looking at Gulf 's face, he knew Gulf was telling the truth and Mew didn't doubt it at all. Only he still wonders, whose work is all that? Who wants to embarrass him and Gulf? And what is the motive of the person doing such a thing? There must be a hidden trick.

"Well, if you really don't trust Gulf, Gulf will delete all the pictures. After this, you will never see Gulf. No need for us to be friends anymore, because you really don't trust Gulf!" It was not Gulf's intention to threaten, but Gulf's insistence in fact. Then Gulf took his cell phone, then pressed something.

"No, I don't allow it. These are our memories. Don't because of that thing, Gulf erase all our beautiful memories." Mew snatched the cell phone from Gulf's hand. He was angry, but that was no excuse for him to forget the happy moments that had been present in his life. He will not allow it all to disappear just because of a little misunderstanding.

"There is no point if Gulf saves this picture, just to hurt's my feelings. It's better to delete it all away." Gulf snatched back his cell phone from Mew's hand.

"Honey don't be like this!" Mew snatched it back from Gulf's hand. "I don't allow it," Mew insists.

Gulf was silent. Shocked for a moment to hear the word uttered from Mew's mouth. As the pronunciation is very sincere and meaningful. Unlike always, the word makes Gulf angry, but this time it was very pleasant to hear.

"You yourself don't trust Gulf. So, there's no point in all this!" In a frenzy, Gulf spoke as well.

Mew didn't want to answer anymore. Let him think for himself later how the pictures can be published on the internet. For a while he didn't want to hurt Gulf's feelings. That was the most important thing then. Gulf's heart and feelings are more important than anything.

"Are you that angry that the picture was posted on the internet? Are you feel ashamed? Are you ashamed that the picture was published, my picture? Not a picture of an artist or model?" Gulf continued nag. Still not satisfied.

"Huh?" Mew asked. Not clear with what Gulf is saying because it's quite fast.

"Hesy. Gulf was worried about the picture, he had time to think about something else. Did you hear what Gulf say? Is Gulf talking to the wall?" Gulf asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear what Gulf said. What did Gulf say just now?" Mew asked. Like a confused person.

"You don't like our pictures posted on the internet? Afraid your lover will find out?" Gulf asked again. This time the question has changed a bit.

"Hesy, where do I have a lover. But with the release of photos, it can tarnish Gulf's name. I'm just worried about people's mouths saying nonsense about Gulf. If I were Gulf, I wouldn't care. At least no one will dare to bother me!" Mew said softly and a little spoiled. That's the way to talk to a man named Gulf. The voice must not be loud. If it is high, then Gulf 's voice will be higher. That's it.