14

Lately, Gulf feels very comfortable chatting with Mew, but entering the third and fourth day, Gulf starts to get bored. Annoyed when Mew often look for him. Feeling very bored when talking to older people because the topic is too limited. Different interests. So, Gulf doesn't feel very comfortable talking to Mew anymore. The fifth day Gulf couldn't stand it. Something must be done. Gulf thought he needed to dodge.

Gulf looked at his cousin with a half -guilty feeling. It also feels like his request will be troublesome for him.

But he has to. He needs to take a few day off to avoid the man named Mew. That way he was sure Mew wouldn't look for him. At once he was able to stay away from the Mew. Although Gulf felt his actions were less than justified, but he had to try. Without trying he will not know whether he succeeded or not.

"War, I want to ask for a few days off, can I?" Slowly Gulf's voice broke the silence of the cold night.

"Day off? Why?" War looked at Gulf's face which already looked depressed.

"I'm mad at this person. Every day he came to mess with me..." Gulf muttered softly. In fact, he tried to keep such a secret from his cousin. Don't want to bother War with trivial things.

War smiled. Really understand the attitude of his cousin. Easy to get bored and easy to dislike. That he already knows.

"What's wrong with that. Maybe he likes you." War tries to tease Gulf.

"Eee ... come on! I do not like." Gulf frowned.

"At first he was like a bad guy. Two or three days ago, it was like the CEO went to a meeting. I don't know how many bottles of perfume he used, until the golf course was exposed." Said Gulf.

"Besides, he's old. Does not suitable with me. Not even my taste!"

"Gulf, who knows he is the most suitable man for you because I think, you is not suitable for a man the same age as you. Each is stubborn. Later, the relationship will not go anywhere. If you meet an older person, he is more patient, loving and very understanding!" War tried to persuade. who knows Gulf open his heart to hear War words this time.

"it's enough, you don't have to persuade me. I said don't like, don't like!" Strictly Gulf said.

"Don't talk like that, I'm afraid you'll go crazy for him later!" Advice War.

Gulf was silent. His cousin's words are also true.

"Errr ... can I take a few day off?" asked Gulf

"Of course. If you just want to take a few day off, you can. But until when does you want to dodge him. You'll see him later too!"

Gulf sighed long. It is difficult to properly deal with people who do not understand this language. Don't know what people don't like.

"It's like this Gulf, if they like it, the more we want to stay away, the closer they are. Believe me, if you avoid in any way, if he already likes you, you can't do anything."

"So, what should I do?"

"I don't know..." War said, shrugging his shoulders with a smile.