38

Art deliberately prepared slowly. He has been thinking that way for a long time. The way that allows him to ride Mew car. Later when Mew arrives in front of the house, he will come out as well. That way maybe Mew will ask and will give him a ride once. Of course, Gulf can't do anything.
Looking in the mirror, Art smiled proudly. If want to be included, he is much better than Gulf. If Gulf is able to melt Mew's heart, let alone him. Of course, he could easily capture Mew heart. Satisfied, he left the room. At that time, Gulf still had not come out.
“Art let's have breakfast first,” ask Ms. Rose.
“It's okay mom, I promised to have breakfast with my friend!” Art lied. That's when he saw Gulf come down.
“Papa, Gulf go first!” Gulf yelled as he opened the door. He immediately waited in front of the house.
Art lurked for a moment. When he saw Mew car stop in the yard, Art rushed out. Make him feel like he's in a hurry. At that time, Gulf was ready to open the car door.
But strangely, Mew didn't even notice him who had been intercepted there. Instead, he treats Gulf, then Mew continue to drive. Leaving Art stunned alone.
Art swears angrily. The desire to ride in a luxury car was unattainable. The time has passed. Whether he wanted to or not, he had to hail a taxi.
When he got to the office, he was really late. “Are you late again Art?” Mild asked. Art just looked down. What else can he do besides that?
“What is your reason today? Road congestion again? Try to tell me, which street is not congested in this city?” Mild is really angry.
Art just looked at Mild without a word. He did not want to answer because he was sure, there was no point in him answering. It has been proven that he is wrong.
You have just started working…! Do you think you have a share in this company?” Mild nagging while looking right into Art face.
Art remained silent. His heart is full of curses. Of course, the curse is for Gulf. If it wasn't because of Gulf, he wouldn't be like that.
“Today I will just give you a warn. Next time if you're late, I'll give you a written warning!” Strictly Mild said before left.
Increased Art anger. Later, if he manages to have Mew, the first person to be fired will be that man. We’ll see…!
Immediately Art sat in its place. His bag was smashed on the table as a sign of dissatisfaction.
“Art, why are you always late?” Int asked. She is also concerned about Art state.
“Be careful. You are still in the observation. You'll be fired later! It's not easy to work here.” Int added.
Art is silenced only. We'll see later, who will be fired, he whispered with a feeling of anger that did not want to subside.

***

When lining up to pick up food, Art looked left and right as if looking for someone. Looking for Mew, maybe Mew will have lunch at the company cafeteria.
“Who are you looking for Art…?” Int asked.
Art just shook his head. Still searching.
“Are you looking for your stepbrother?” Int asked again.
Int question is left unanswered. At least Int might understand that's his real answer.
“That's right, he must be looking for his stepbrother. It's impossible for him looking for you!” Tease one of the employees who ate together.
“He won't eat here, maybe Sir Mew take him to eat at an expensive restaurant. His favorite person right,” guess Int again.
“Ah! I don't think Sir Mew loves him. I think Sir Mew just wants to play with him. He is rich right…” Art tries to appease their feelings by making such accusations. Who knows, Int will believe.
After choosing the food, Art went to find an empty table.
“You shouldn't say that Art, if Sir Mew hears you. You’re done…” said Int as soon as she sat in front of Art. Continuing their unfinished talk.
“Isn't it true what I said? The man was the only one who was unaware that he was just being plaything. He is really stupid. He thinks Sir Mew is in love with him. Stupid!” Curse Art. By then he was ready to eat.
“I don't know that, but I think Sir Mew really likes your stepbrother. Crazy in love over! Isn't that right Amanda?” Int asked Amanda who had been silent ever since.
Art feeling began to fire. He lost his appetite.
“Yesterday I found out that Sir Mew took him to see his family, Amanda didn't hear any stories?” Art asked. Want to unearth a secret.
“Yeah,” Amanda replied slowly.
“Of course, Sir Mew's family doesn't agree with his choice!” Art said, trying to pretend not to know the real story.
“But from what I heard from Tharn, their father is very fond of Gulf. And there is no objection from any of them. Willing to accept Gulf as son -in -law!” Answer Amanda calmly.
“Your stepbrother is so lucky. After this, he will just enjoy his life. No need to work. Well, got married to a rich man!” Int said again. At the same time fanning the flames of Art rage.
“So, you don't feel anything?” Art asked Amanda ignoring Int words.
“What do you want me to feel? If he doesn’t like me, how can I force him?” Amanda replied in a disappointed tone.
“You will just see their happiness?”
Amanda was silent. She herself did not know how to give an answer.
Art smiled cynically. It looks like Amanda has given up. There is only one more obstacle for Art. Gulf! Ah, Gulf is really easy to manage.
***
“I've been looking at you lately, you seem to have a problem, Kao. Just quiet. What's your problem?” Ms. Melissa asked as she accompanied Kao to watch tv.
Kao sat back on the sofa. The attached tv is viewed with a blank stare.
“Are you fighting with Art?” Ms. Melissa asked again.
“I don't know…” there was a very long sigh ending his talk.
“What's the matter again? Did Gulf disturb you? Art is jealous of Gulf?” Ms. Melissa asked curiously.
“Gulf has nothing to do with this matter, mom. I haven't talked with Gulf in a long time. Well, he already has a lover, he's happier!” Kao said in a disappointed tone.
Kao sighed for a long time. In fact, he was confused at that time. Art has already shown his true nature and he himself still does not understand how he feels about Gulf. Does he still love Gulf? If there is no love for Gulf, why should he feel so regret for leaving Gulf first?
“Or… you still love Gulf, right? That’s why Art is jealous? You don't, Kao. There are already good men, don't choose men who have a lot of problems. I want you to live happily, not a ruin life!” Said Ms. Melissa firmly. She was worried that her son would still want to be with Gulf again.
“Mom doesn't want him in our family. I will not accept him!” Add Ms. Melissa again.
“Mom, it’s not like that! Gulf is happy now. You don't have to worry. Gulf doesn't even want to marry me. His lover is so much better than me!” Angry Kao. He doesn’t know what his mother trying to convey. Which is only nonsense to think about.
“Huh, that's good. I'm afraid you'll get back together to Gulf. After this, we can proceed our plan about you and Art. I think, it's good that you're united quickly with Art. No need to wait any longer!” Suggest Ms. Melissa.
Kao just keeps quiet. He has no answer. He is really not sure if thing with Art will have a good ending or vice versa. Lately he has begun to feel a very marked change in Art. Art is no longer what he used to be. It's as if the love they've built all this time has faded.
“I do not know. It feels like that Art doesn't like me anymore. His attitude is very different now,” Kao said slowly. He had to express what he felt when Ms. Melissa was so hopeful.
“Why can it be like that? You're the one who's not good at taking care of his feelings! Enough! Then take good care of him!” Said Ms. Melissa earnestly.
Seriously, Kao sighed after that.
***

Gulf was busy helping Ms. Rose prepare dinner in the kitchen. He felt more and more fun with the work in the kitchen. What's more, Ms. Rose is very good at teaching Gulf how to cook. Lately, Gulf has felt a lot of things that make his heart more open to accept everything better. Probably because of such a huge influence Mew in his life.
“Hmmm… papa feel weird, why all of a sudden my son is always in the kitchen. If not, don't say you want to go into the kitchen, help me fry eggs, it's so hard!” Mr. Kanawut tease when they were about to start dinner.
Gulf just smiled. So is Ms. Rose. Only Art is not. And Art will not be happy as long as Gulf is not removed.
“Or is there anything papa overlooked?” Mr. Kanawut asked again. Try to spy on secrets. He’s curious. He knows Gulf has been having a hard time-sharing secret lately. If in the past, if there was a story, he can't wait to tell Mr. Kanawut.
Gulf smiled again. It's hard for him to be honest with his dad. Worried his dad would think nonsense later.
“That smile is like something important happen that we don't know!” teased Ms. Rose too. Feeling very happy to see Gulf like that.
“Nothing…” Gulf was embarrassed.
“Really nothing?” Mr. Kanawut's question seems insist.
“We want to eat, don't we?” Art asked all of a sudden. He was very hated to see Gulf.
Mr. Kanawut and Ms. Rose looked at each other. Also surprised by Art question.
“Eat it. Who forbids you? Already served right?” answer Ms. Rose.
“So, it's so fun to chat… like you don't want to eat!” Angry Art.
Gulf stared at Art, sharp.
He’s so weird. Even eating late can make him angry. Childish! Gulf's heart whispered.
Art continued to eat after that regardless of anyone. His aching heart never wanted to be good every time he saw Gulf.
“Actually… Gulf wants to tell papa something. Tomorrow, Gulf will go to Phuket with Mew. There's work there for three days,” tell Gulf all of a sudden,
Mr. Kanawut's face changed. So is Ms. Rose. Art is exaggerated but the reason for the change in Art face is not the same as Mr. Kanawut and Ms. Rose. Art face is full of hatred. While Mr. Kanawut and Ms. Rose faces were full of concern.
“Papa don't have to worry, we will not live in one room and Mew never done any bad things to Gulf. Believe me, he is a person who can be trusted, that's why Gulf likes him!” Gulf said clearly. Know the worries of his papa and stepmother.
“Oh! If so, I feel calm. Papa only worries about Gulf,” said Mr. Kanawut. He was relieved to hear Gulf explanation.
“If he wants to do bad things to me, he has done it for a long time. But so far, he has never done that. In fact, Mew has a lot of respect, that's why Gulf wants to accompany him to Phuket.”
Mr. Kanawut breathed a sigh of relief after that. He knew, he could trust both.