12

It rained heavily again. It almost blurred the view of the eyes. Every evening this is the situation. Heavy rain. Wet and cold faithfully accompanied Gulf lately.

At that time Gulf was looking at the rain, suddenly Gulf saw a man with an umbrella heading to War's restaurant. His step was fast and then he stood in front of Gulf while closing the umbrella.

Gulf observed the man's face many times. Did not believe in what he sees. That man? The sloppy man who started stopping by the restaurant two or three days ago? Gulf was almost surprised when the same man appeared again. This time with a much different look. There is no such thing as a bad guy. This time it's like a CEO in a big company who wants to go to a meeting. So weird!

"Why? Can't believe it?" asked him while smiling when he sees Gulf's eyes do not blink looking in his direction.

Gulf stiffened for a moment. Quiet. The face of the man in front of him became a gaze. It's a lie if Gulf didn't feel anything.

"Why? Am I too handsome ...?" he asked again with a smile.

Gulf gasped. Full of himself! and what Gulf is looking for is his beard.

Gulf massaged his chin several times, a sign that Gulf asked the man's beard.

"Oh! I've shaved," the man understood even though Gulf asked using sign language.

"Why? Handsome?" The man smiled again. Huh, I have never met a man like this! Gulf's heart whispered.

"Hmmm... it's raining really hard this afternoon," said the man, ignoring the feelings that hit Gulf.

Gulf is still unable to speak. Stay still. Strange too, why is he like that? Why can't he talk anymore?

The man chose to sit in one of the chairs provided. Right near where Gulf stood.

"Me, Mew." Suddenly the man introduced himself from his seat.

Gulf is still like that. Still not believe in what is seen. Gulf himself did not know why he had to be like that. Often, he is not at all surprised by any man.

"Why...?" Ask Mew again. Shocked, Gulf still stood upright watching him without blinking.

Then Gulf realized. Only then did Gulf know that the rain had not yet stopped and only then did Gulf return to the real world. A moment ago, he doesn't know where he was taken to. Ah, I don't know what this feeling is, Gulf grumbled in his heart."What did you say earlier?" Gulf asked. Deliberately asking to hide embarrassment."Don't be like that. Just call Mew!"

What with him?! Gulf whispered.

"What do you want to order?" Slowly Gulf asked.

"Coffee,"

Gulf choked. Then a small cough. Coffee? He's not good at making coffee. All this time, his father made it for him. Don't say make coffee, he doesn't even know the coffee powder.

"Can you wait a minute?" Gulf asked with a guilty face. That's when Gulf saw the man named Mew watching the rain pouring down. He wants to call War to help him. Think logically, other people must be able to guess that Gulf is not good at making drinks.

"All right." said Mew. Try to understand Gulf's situation.

Gulf's face was cheerful again. Finished preparing the order, he placed it on the table occupied by the man.

"Thank you," he said slowly.

"I'm sorry, in fact I..." Gulf hesitated to admit his own shortcomings. All this time, he has never admitted anything, even though he was really wrong.