31

In the room, Art is no longer calm. As long he does not succeed in keeping Mew away from Gulf, he will not be satisfied. Uncomfortable lying down, Art came out of the room. He walked towards Gulf's room whose door was already wide open. He squinted once. There is no trace of Gulf anywhere. Then he heard Gulf's voice screaming in the living room. Apparently, Gulf was watching a football match accompanied by Mr. Kanawut. The more it hurts Art to see the warmth of the two. It seems that Gulf is loved again.

Slowly Art entered Gulf's room. Want to find out if there are things he can use to frame on Gulf. Long as he searched, he finally spotted Gulf's cell phone.

***

"Mew I want you to open the internet now. Your picture with Gulf was posted there." Mild said when Mew already wants to close his eyes.

Immediately Mew went to his computer. He was shocked for a moment when he saw the pictures of him with Gulf that were taken while in Chiang Mai had been posted on the internet. Aren't all those pictures stored in Gulf's cell phone? But why is Gulf willing to embarrass him like that? It's hard to believe what happened. What is the real purpose of Gulf doing such a thing?

All night Mew could not sleep. His mind was heavy thinking about what was happening. Is it all the work of Gulf or is there a mastermind behind it all?