51

"I want to get married!" Tell Mew that morning when they have a breakfast together. After so long, that was the first time he had breakfast at home.

Mew's words were greeted with surprise by Mr. Supassit, Ms. Damia and Tharn.

"I just want to make it simple, and it will happen in Chiang Mai."

Mr. Supassit only looked at Ms. Damia but did not dare to speak.

"Enter the office today, take my place!" Mew instructed Tharn casually.

Tharn looked shocked. So are Mr. Supassit and Ms. Damia. Suddenly there are a lot of surprises that Mew give today.

"You should learn on how to manage the company. After this you will took over my job. I want to live in Chiang Mai! I will help you whenever necessary," said Mew again in response to his invitation so that everyone will not be more surprised.

Well, Tharn just agree with that. Not dare to ask further.

"And I think you'd better get Amanda back to work with the company. I think you'll need her help later!" Mew made a suggestion.

"Errr... regarding your wedding, do you want me to help you?" Ms. Damia dared to ask.

"If you can. I want to ask you to help me prepare the wedding. Are you busy tomorrow?"

"No. We can make the preparations for the ceremony later," answer Ms. Damia even if tomorrow she really has an important appointment.

***

In the meeting room, each was surprised to see Tharn was together. Even more surprising when he was present with Mew, while all the employees knew that Mew's relationship with Tharn had not been so good for a long time.

"From now on, my job will be taken over by my brother, Tharn." Mew began their meeting by making a surprise announcement.

Tharn feels very overwhelmed because Mew finally accepts him as a younger brother

"I hope everyone can give cooperation to him as you all give cooperation to me."

"Sir, don't you work here anymore?" Int asked curiously.

"I will still work here, but not full time," answered Mew casually.

Art feels very strange. All of a sudden Mew decided like that. Maybe it has something to do with Gulf? Is Gulf with Mew now?

After the meeting, Art continued to meet Mew in his room.

"Sir, I want to ask about Gulf. Do you know where he is?" Art asked.

"I don't know!" answer Mew harshly.

Art feels a bit weird with Mew attitude. What has happened? Art will investigate later. He will for sure, Mew will hate Gulf.