48

Art was surprised to see Gulf getting ready as if about to go to work that morning.

He has no shame! Art is whispering when looking at Gulf.

"Gulf is still going to work with Mew?" Mr. Kanawut asked as they started breakfast.

"Nope. He told me to take care of his painting gallery. He said that if Gulf continues to work at the current place, all sorts of stories will come out. He was afraid Gulf would sulk again," Gulf said with a happy smile.

"Well, Gulf too shouldn't be so sullen. Papa feel sorry for Mew. Where he wants to take care of his company, where he wants to take care of Gulf. He will be so worried," Mr. Kanawut's advice is gentle.

"Gulf promises, after this Gulf will not sulk anymore!" Gulf's promise.

"It's not easy to meet a man like Mew. Not only good, but also responsible."

"The first time I knew him, Gulf hated him very much. Until Gulf hid from meeting him." Gulf laughed funny when reminded of the first time he met Mew.

"Really?" Mr. Kanawut was also excited to hear his son's story. In his heart, did not stop giving thanks because Gulf met Mew.

"But Gulf fell in love with him. He treats Gulf well. Whatever Gulf did he never got angry," Gulf smiled cheerfully.

"You're so lucky, I'm happy for you," said Ms. Rose with a smile. Seeing Gulf's radiant face, she knew that her stepson was in love and was enjoying infinite happiness.

Mr. Kanawut and Ms. Rose looked at each other. They are also happy to see Gulf change.

"Hmmm... Gulf said earlier that Mew works in a painting gallery?" Mr. Kanawut asked.

"Mew has a painting gallery. All the paintings he draws, he exhibits it there," tell Gulf.

"Hmmm... is he also a painter?"

"Maybe..." Gulf admitted with a happy smile.

The pain of Art is indescribable. It seems that Gulf has really mastered Mew. It's fine. He will think of another way to separate the couple.