18

The longer they spent time together, Mew felt Gulf became more friendly with him. While there were times when harsh words escaped Gulf's mouth, that didn't directly diminish Mew's interest in Gulf. The more he liked him.

Mew believes that he has found the happiness he was looking for. Gulf was the only one who managed to tempt him. All he had to do was think of a way for that happiness to remain his. But Mew will not give up this time. He will work hard to get Gulf.

"Your dad is very sick. He can't get up. Your aunt asked me to call you. Ask you to come back immediately!" Suddenly he remembered a call from Mild a few days ago. Mild words are like very desperate.

But Mew seemed to have lost his senses at that time. Not surprised, let alone worried. As rumored the illness was not his dad.

"Come back, Mew... If you are very angry with your dad, do not until you cannot forgive him. In any case, he remains your father..." urged Mild.

"The problem is that I really don't want to go back. If I go back, what can I do is to make the old man sicker!" Answer Mew slowly. That's exactly what he felt.

"If that's the case, you come back because of me. I'm the only best friend you have." Mild persuasion until Mew's heart becomes very weak.

"We'll see, if I feel like going back, I'll go back...," Mew decide so. Hopefully what he said will be conveyed to his dad. Let his dad know why he still doesn't want to come back.

"Do you have a problem?" Gulf asked as they sat in their usual place. A question that awakened from his long reverie.

Gulf could feel that something was wrong with Mew. Lately, Mew seems quieter. Not as cheerful as always.

"Hmmm, I have to go back to Bangkok tomorrow," tell Mew with a sad face. Mild has contacted him many times in the last few days. How can he say no this time.

"Is your sulking season over?" Gulf smiled as he looked at Mew.

"Actually, I want to sulk for a long time. But I feel sorry for my friend," complained Mew.

"That's good. You better go back!" Gulf said again.

Mew sighed. It's hard to want to leave Chiang Mai. His love has been spilled here. Oh, no! He is not in love with Chiang Mai. He is already in love with a man who lives in Chiang Mai, where his smile always makes Mew forget himself. Ah! The miracle of love. It feels like the world is full of beautiful gardens.

"Gulf, can Gulf come back with me?" Mew tried to make a suggestion. Who knew Gulf could accept his suggestion?

"I don't want to. Gulf's heart is still not open to go back to Bangkok," Gulf answered quickly.

"Enough already. Come with me, go back to Bangkok," persuade Mew again.

"We'll see. For now, Gulf is more comfortable living here," Gulf replied with a smile.

Mew sighed again. He failed to persuade. Maybe the persuasive advantage was not there for him. Or is it because that the attempt to persuade Gulf is not serious?
"If Gulf doesn't want to live with your papa, Gulf can look for another house. I'll help Gulf find a house to rent and a job later. With the achievements that Gulf has, I think it is easy for Gulf to get a job." Mew resumed his persuasion efforts. If possible, he also wants to bring Gulf along.

"Later... Let Gulf's heart cool a little. If it calms down later, Gulf will return," Gulf said firmly. "But for now, Gulf has not thought about going back. Gulf thinks it's better for me to spend my time here. Gulf feels safe living here. No need to think about anything," added Gulf confidently.

"If this is Gulf's way, Gulf's heart will never be calm." Said Mew. His heart was too heavy to leave this beloved man here.

"Will calm down later... but when Gulf's heart will calm down, Gulf is not sure yet. There's no way Gulf wants to stay here forever. Gulf needs to think about Gulf's future too!"

Mew had to accept as well. It is not easy to persuade a man named Gulf. Mew just needs to be patient and continue to be patient if he really wants to have Gulf's heart. There was nothing more he could do.