30

Each looked. Each whispered as Mew and Gulf walked together towards the office. People really wanted to see them. Those who are said to have a close relationship with their company owners. The friendliness on display is strong enough to prove that the two have an intimate relationship.

"He's so normal. Not that pretty. Just cute maybe!" Int said slowly while chuckling.

Amanda also turned to look at Gulf, but her ears also heard parallel comments from her co -workers.

"But why does Sir Mew like people like that....? I didn't see anything special." Add Int.

"If you want to know, that's my stepbrother who is flirtatious," Art said suddenly. His heart ached enough to see Gulf so friendly with his employer.

"Your stepbrother?" Surprised Int hear Art explanation.

"Hmmm." Art answer while trying to be patient. Anger and rage are unimaginable.

"I think Sir Mew doesn't even like that guy, he just wants to play around." Add another employee.

"You don't make up stories. If you don't want to get fired. Be careful with your statement!" Int gave a warning.

The worker kept her mouth shut.

"I just remind..." Int said again.

"Ah! I guess so. If not, it is impossible for Sir Mew to make that man as a life partner. If it's a man like that, even for free, people will think before accept him!" Art also said in an angry tone that never went away.

***

"Did you hire a new secretary?" Mild asked with a smile looking at Mew as soon as he entered his friend's room. Then he sat down in front of Mew.

"Hmmm...," answer Mew slowly. Then he smiled widely. Feels so happy to be able to work with Gulf. So, they can always meet.

"Is that the guy you mentioned?" Mild questioning wants certainty.

"Hmmm... why? Are you fell for him?"

"Hesy! No. But aren't you afraid of a nonsensical story between you and him?" Mild asked, just a reminder of a friend.

"What stories?" Mew looked at his friend. Do not understand.

"Yes. What if your story came up in a scandal with your own secretary?"

"That's even better. At least I didn't have to make an announcement about my relationship with him," Mew replied calmly.

"Did your dad know about this?" Mild asked again. There are many questions he wants to ask.

"Hmmm... I already told him about Gulf. There seems to be no obstacle from my dad. My dad said he didn't want to interfere in my romance life. As long as I'm happy."

"I really want to know what makes you can't forget him. He looks normal. Nothing out of the ordinary." Mild began to dig into the story.

Mew smiled. He stared at Mild's face for a long time.

"Like I told you before. He's poisonous!"

Mild laughed out loud.

"Err... he is cute."

"I know he's cute. You didn't even have to mention it, I know..."

"Errr... he likes to sulk."

"Sulking? You want to find problem involved with people like that?"

"Because I have a lot of fun to persuade him."

"Eh! man. It was fun at first. It won't be long before you know how torturous it is to face his temper...," Mild said as if reminding.

"He is spoiled. Still childish." Casually Mew narrated one by one Gulf's behaviors that captivated his heart to his friend.

"You're looking for a real problem..." Mild grumbling.

"But one thing I like the most about him..."

Mild waits for next Mew words. Just sees Mew whirling around in his chair.

"He listens to me...!" Mew said with a smile.

"Did he listen to you, or did you listen to him? I don't seem to believe in that." Mild said in small laugh.

"I'm not kidding about this. I'm serious about this. There are so many reasons why I like him!"

"Actually, there's only one reason, you're in love with him. That's it... even if you give a thousand reasons, that one is the answer". Mild accurate shooting.

Mew laughed out loud. That's right...!

***

"Lucky if anyone can win Sir Mew heart. He is very perfect, handsome, have a lot of money that can never runs out to eat to death!" Int started talking when they started lunch.

Amanda is starting to get discouraged. Already felt sad. Her heart began to be filled with tears.

"Heyyy, do you think Sir Mew loves that man very much? I think it's just for fun. To be a life partner maybe no," Art said in an insulting tone.

"I feel that way too. Sir Mew taste can't be that low. That guy didn't seem to know himself. Invent right. Annoying!" Int also cursed.

"Amanda you should do something. You don't just want to keep quiet." Int pushed Amanda's shoulder slowly when Amanda just kept quiet for a while.

"After all, what should I do if he doesn't like me..." Amanda replied in a low tone.

"Hesy Amanda. Aren't you close to his family? Win their hearts, let Amanda be their daughter -in -law of choice." Art gives suggestions.

"Do you think that Sir Mew's family is like a drama story that can be incited? They themselves are afraid of him, you know!" Tell Amanda serious. But her face was still with a disappointed ripple.

"Why can be like that?" Art asked as if interested to know.

"All those luxuries belong to the late mother of Sir Mew. Sir Mew's father was just a manager. But Sir Mew's father doesn't know himself. Marry another woman quietly. When Sir Mew's mother knew, what else... all the property was transferred to Sir Mew. In fact, Sir Mew's father is nobody. He can be kicked out anytime!" Amanda explains to Art.

"Does that mean all the property belongs to Sir Mew only?"

"That's what I know."

"They have several houses. With land, as what Int says, it is very lucky if someone manages to win his heart, easy life. But I like him not because of wealthy. Because of him. Because I love him..." Amanda sighed.

Hmmm... if I manage to have that man, it means life will be rich. I won't quarter again. Will have everything. Will be looked up to in the eyes of others. There is no need to stay at the arrogant man's house... in silence Art is already thinking of something. If a man like Gulf can melt Mew's heart, why can't he? In terms of appearance, of course, Gulf lost easily. If not, why Kao easily change love. If measured in terms of character, Gulf is not worthy at all!