𝟚

Wait... WHAT?!

A tea party with Tsaritsa herself?

The fact that La Signora was acting like it was some kind of casualty didn't help either. She might be used to these things by now, but you were shocked and scared at the same time. You didn't really want to make a bad impression, but it's not like you've never met Tsaritsa before. But still, you haven't seen Her Highness for a whole month, what if she is not happy with the quality of the mission results?

Your face must've been visibly darkened with all kinds of thoughts because Signora quickly tried to snap you out of it.

"- Hey, Y/N, are you okay? It's just a tea-party, it's nothing important" - she said as she stopped walking and turned to you.

You could only nod. You had to keep your cool, you can't back out now.

"- Yes. Everything is fine." - you answered with a nod, trying to keep an unbothered expression on your face. Hopefully, that would convince Signora that you're not worried.

But just a moment after Signora giggled into her hand.

"- You know, if you're going to try to keep such a poker face, Tsaritsa might think you're sick or something." - she laughed once again.

Now you just got embarrassed, but you laughed it off too as both of you continued walking.

After a minute, you reached your room. As Signora opened the door, you walked in.

It was luxurious.

A queen-size bed, a fireplace area with 2 couches, a walk-in wardrobe, a small kitchenette, and your own bathroom with everything you need.

It was more than enough. As you were walking around and checking out the room, Signora entered the wardrobe and seemed to be looking around for some clothes.

"- Would you like to change your clothes? There is a really fancy outfit here, I'd like to see you in it~" - You heard Signora chant.

You looked at yourself in the mirror. You were still wearing your usual clothing. By now, you considered it as your uniform, since every Harbinger and agent was wearing the same clothes to work every day.

"- I'm not sure... Maybe next time..." - you said.

As Signora walked out of your wardrobe, she only seemed to be fake-pouting.

"- What a shame, I even chose that outfit for you myself..." - she sighed dramatically.

"- O-OH! Then I'll wear it, give it to me, where is it?" - you panicked.

Signora once again covered her mouth as she chuckled.

"- I'm just messing with you. It was ugly anyway." - She answered.

Once again, you felt dumbfounded.

Who would've thought that Signora had this side to her? The always cool-looking mistress giggling and being all friendly with you.

You didn't mind it one bit, in fact, you were extremely happy.

"- Are you ready to go? We should get to the Glass Greenhouse before Her Highness, it would be considered rude for us to be late.

You inhaled and exhaled, hoping to calm your nerves just a bit.

"- Okay. Let's go." - you said confidently.

"- Stop trying to look so serious it's not that scary-"

As you entered the Glass Greenhouse, you were stunned.