𝟜 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕠)

DISCLAIMER : this chapter contains burns, slight injuries. If you are sensitive to those kinds of things, please, read with caution or don't read at all. Thank you!

As both of you caught your breath from all the running, you got closer to Dottore as you tried to inspect his burned hand.

"- Can I see it, please?" - you asked.

The Harbinger seemed confused but complied nonetheless. He didn't know that you specialized in healing.

As The Harbinger tucked up the sleeve of his jacket, only then you noticed how badly he was actually injured. It wasn't anything fatal, but it must hurt like hell. To your surprise, The Harbinger was handling pain quite impressively.

As you summoned some water from your vision, you nudge Dottore to sit down on his bed.

Upon sitting down, The Harbinger looked at the water floating in your hand with confusion.

"- Uh, what are you doing?" - he asked.

"- You'll see. It might sting a little bit, but please, bear with it." - you smiled, as you neared your hands to The Harbinger's injured hand.

At first, Dottore winced from even more sudden pain, but soon, the pain turned into pleasant coolness as The Harbinger watched you work with amazement. After a minute or two, the hand was completely healed and you would never be able to tell that something has happened.

"- You never told me that you had a vision. You never told me that you have healing powers, either." - mumbled the man.

You only laughed.

"- You never asked." - you answered.

As Dottore was checking out his healed hand, you approached the window. You were able to see a few guards running towards the tavern.

This raised another question - how will you be able to get around Mondstadt after this whole fiasco? Dottore for sure will be hated and feared by the citizens even more, and you both still need to gather some materials for Dottore's next experiments.

"- So... What now? We can't walk around freely after this." - you asked, as you turned to Dottore.

The Harbinger also seemed to be deep in thought.

"- We need to get to Dragonspine for some Scarlet Quartz. God, I really don't want to go, it's so cold there..." - The Harbinger shivered from the thought of it.

You sighed.

Suddenly, you came up with an idea.

"- Then don't. I'll go and gather the materials for you. You can return to Snezhnaya and do whatever." - you explained.

Dottore's eyes lit up as his smile grew wide.

"- Really? You'd do that for me?" - The Harbinger asked.

"- It's the safest option..." - you answered.

And so, it was decided.

The next morning, during quite pretty hours, Dottore left Mondstadt. He made you promise that you won't run away and will leave Monstadt this afternoon after you gather all the materials.

As the Harbinger left, you returned to your room and searched your bag for warmer clothing, since Dragonspine is also known for its harsh weather.

The way to Dragonspine wasn't that difficult.

The troublesome part was gathering the Scarlet Quartz. The rocks wouldn't even budge from your pushes and tries to pick them up.