𝟙

Even though the weather was amazing, and the sea seemed to be in a good mood today, the atmosphere started to tense with every second.

Currently, you are on your way to Inazuma in a private Fatui ship. You were standing on the ship's deck and looking into the horizon.

As the land soon caught your eye, your heartbeat started to speed up. Soon, you will set your first steps in a land of eternity, ruled by Raiden Shogun.

As your eyes were scanning the nearing lands, a Fatui agent approached you.

"- We'll set sail in a few minutes, please prepare for your departure." - the agent reported with a bow of his head.

"- Okay, thank you." - you answered simply with a smile and a wave of your hand.

Each second you felt yourself become more and more anxious. Meeting a new Harbinger was always a nerve-racking deal, and you were still not used to it.

As the ship stopped at the docks in the Island of Departure, you took a deep breath. There were quite a lot of people boarding and leaving other ships.

You left the ship accompanied by three Fatui Agents. One of them approached you once again.

"- Our Lord is waiting for you somewhere here... There he is, I see him. Please, follow me." - the man spoke as he started walking quickly.

You, on the other hand, didn't see your Harbinger anywhere, so you just followed the Fatui agent from behind, as the other two agents were trailing behind you.

Suddenly, the agent stopped, which made you bump into his back.

The lower rank member got on his knee, as he paid respect to the man before him. The other two men behind you did the same.

"- My Lord, they're here." - the agent in front of you chanted with his head hung low.

Only as you raised your eyes from the Fatui agent, you noticed the so-feared man looking at you with his indigo eyes.

You felt your breath hitch.

Scaramouche.

"- ...What? Why are they here?" - The Harbinger asked as he took a step closer to the agent.

You could almost feel the kneeling man get more and more nervous and anxious with each second.

"- Her Highness commanded us to get them to you safely. Those were her direct orders, My lord."- the agent answered with as much courage as he could.

Scaramouche only scoffed as he turned his eyes to you once more.

"- Fine. You three are free to leave." - he commanded as he turned around.

"- Yes sir." - all of the Harbinger chanted.

And just like that, you were left alone standing in the middle of docks, with a Harbinger who had his back turned to you.

Shortly after, he started walking.

You grew anxious since neither you nor he had said anything to each other. But you didn't have any other choice, so you followed the man, leaving a distance of a few steps between you two.

After a few minutes of silent walking, The Harbinger stopped and so did you.

With an exhale, he turned to you with a somewhat annoyed expression on his face.

"- Are you going to follow me around like a lost dog?" - he questioned.

You swallowed hard, as you did not know how to answer the man.