TWENTY-SEVEN

"No, Jesse

"No, Jesse. We will not be joining the Mile High Club any time soon." I whisper to him from where we sit at the back of the private jet that Paola and Ryan had rented out to take us to Mexico.

He scoffs and leans towards my ear, I can hear the smugness in his voice, "You say that now..." his hand moves to rest on my thigh over the floral print dress I'm wearing, "But I'm sure you know I can be very persuasive."

I grasp the book I'm holding tighter as I flip to the next page, continuing to read not looking at him once, "Have fun doing that." I move one hand off the book and move it off my lap to place it on top of his hand and push it away subtly

I had just started to read Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert and I didn't want to deal with the adventures of Jesse and his constant horniness on this flight especially since Mexico isn't far and we won't be on this plane long.

He seems to need the book more than me because the scenes in this book are definitely...well written and incredibly detailed.

However, I'm not complaining.

I hear him leaning back into his seat, "Alright then. This won't be the only time we're on a plane together."

And that was the end of him trying to seduce me which he's been doing since our asses touched these seats in the first place. The main reason why I wasn't entertaining him is that we're not alone on this plane and Giovanni and Chinelo are here as well and they probably went into another room with Ryan to finish their third game of Uno since the last time they played was two weeks ago and Ryan lost every time, accused them of cheating and asked for a rematch.

This is the third rematch.

I can hear Ryan trying not to swear every time they pull an Uno reverse card if I listen closely.

The people on the plane were Me, Jesse, Paola, Ryan, Justine, Cyrus, Giovanni, Chinelo...and Carter. However, Carter wasn't here yet but we heard he was in traffic.

Paola told me that he had asked Ryan if he could bring a date and Ryan saw no problem with it and told him he could.

So I wonder who he'd bring.

Then again it's not my business...I have Jesse and I'm glad that Carter is happy with whoever he's with.

"So...I heard I'll be seeing your um...family this week." I hear Jesse say quietly beside me.

Paola, Justine, and Cyrus were having their own conversation so they couldn't hear anything we've been saying this whole time as they gave us our privacy.

I hadn't talked to Jesse about the fact that he was definitely going to be seeing my family. With him being one of Ryan's best men it was inevitable. The problem wasn't them seeing Jesse...the problem was them knowing that I'm with Jesse.