Epilogue #2

"Are you nervous?" Ryan asks me with wide eyes as he extends an arm to pat my back

"Are you nervous?" Ryan asks me with wide eyes as he extends an arm to pat my back. You know, back when I got married---" he gets cut off by Cyrus

"You've been married for like two years." he rolls his eyes and Ryan lets out a sigh, "Don't think that because you had a kid that you're some kind of voice of reason."

Ryan is quick to say back, slightly annoyed at being cut off, "I am more experienced. I think I have the knowledge to give our boy the rightful advice." he looks back at me with a grin, "And the kid has a name. Okay?" Cyrus raises his hands up in defense and stays quiet

Yeah. Ryan and Paola's daughter, Alejandra was born was last month and she's actually a month and one day old as of right now.

I couldn't believe Ryan was already a father but he was doing pretty great already. Paola always gushes about how Ale is such a calm baby, they haven't lost any kind of sleep because she sleeps well through the night. They both said parenting has felt like a dream this past month.

I'm not the biggest fan of kids but when Ryan quite literally shoved her into my arms when he came over to visit Karma and I, I almost didn't want to give her back. She stared up at me with big brown eyes, her face freakishly similar to Paola's as I stared at her. She was a cute kid and At that moment I knew I was her favorite when she cried after Ryan attempted to take her out of my arms, her tiny hand wrapped around my finger in a death grip. I hadn't even done anything and the kid was attached.

Karma and I were supposed to go to her baptism in a few weeks because we were asked to be her Godparents and I was shocked that I was actually flattered to have been asked. Knowing Paola, I thought she'd ask Cyrus before she'd ask me to be the Godfather to her first child.

But hanging out with Ale in that brief moment and seeing how Karma was with her only made me more excited to get this wedding over with so I could work on creating a mini-me or Karma.

We actually had a slight pregnancy scare a few weeks ago...well she was scared but I wasn't. A few years ago when we were first dating if she had told me she thought she was pregnant I probably would've been. But this time around that I'm actually in a good place mentally and emotionally enough to support myself and a family...I was dejected when I saw that the test was negative.  Especially because she was in between switching to a different pill at the time and since we both hated resorting to condoms, I took advantage of that and pulled out a little later than I should have.

At least when we're married she can't say I trapped her when the time comes...

In the meantime, I don't mind having Alejandra as practice.

The wedding was only fifteen minutes from now and I had to head out to the alter. But Ryan was convinced that I should be as nervous as he was when he married Paola.

I had the same attitude that he did during the planning process. The same way he told Paola just to tell him when and where to show up, I gave Paola my Black Card and told her there was no limit. She looked at me like I gave her the world. In fact, she actually recorded that moment and put it in her vlog.