Love Me Like You Do

Bree woke late in the night, unable to go back to sleep. She had a terrible dream about her father killing someone; not just anyone, but a baby boy. She tiptoed to the common room, shifting comfortably on the large leather couch.

This isn't the kind of life she wanted; she wanted a normal life, a normal parent, but she knew that would never happen.

The fire cracked loudly, making her jump. She heard footsteps coming from behind her.

Ughh, really? She just wanted to be alone. Might as well go back to bed, and stare at the ceiling.

Bree rose from the couch, eyes fixed on the ground, which was bad because she collided with a hard chest.

"Um, ouch." She mumbled, looking up and blushing at who she had ran into.

"Lucius, what are you doing?" She stared at her boyfriend with confusion, as he pushed her lightly back onto the couch, smirking devishly.

Before she could question anymore, he silenced her with his lips. She gasped into the sudden kiss, moving her hands to his head, pulling him even closer. His hands trailed up and down her body, sending chills down her spine.

He broke the kiss, moving his lips to her collarbone, lightly nipping as he snaked one hand under her shirt, resting it on her stomach.

Bree brought his face back to hers, capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. His lips moved slowly against hers, inching his hands higher underneath her shirt.

His kisses soon became quick and hungry. He lightly pushed her further down on the couch, so she was layng on her back. She looked into his eyes with desire, as he moved his body on top of hers, closing the gap between them.

She closed her eyes, letting his ice cold hands trail down her body. He lightly nudged her legs apart with his knee, pressing his body to hers. Bree's eyes grew wide as she felt something hard press at her center.

"Lucius, we need to stop. " She whispered in his ear, but it came out as more of a moan, causing him to press his hips even further against her.

Lucius slowed his kissing, meeting her gaze, his eyes filled with lust.

"I love you." He whispered, bringing his head forward to rest on her forhead.

Bree giggled, bringing her fingers to her lips-- that were now swollen and bruised. He kissed her cheek; which then turned into another passionate kiss.

When he finally broke the kiss, he shifted their positions so they could lay comfortably on the couch together. Bree was now resting her head on his chest, clinging to his body.

"Bree."

"Yes?"

"What if your father chooses someone else for you to marry?" He asked, playing with a lock of her hair.

"I don't know...." She trailed off, hints of sadness in her words, not wanting to think of that possibility.

"Would you still love me?"

She sat up, looking deeply into his eyes.

"Lucius Malfoy, what kind of question is that? Of course I'd still love you!"

He chuckled and flashed her his trademark smirk.

"Good."

"Would you still love me?" She asked, her heart was racing wildly.

"Bree Riddle, I will never stop loving you."

Bree smiled widely, placing one last kiss to his lips before getting up and walking to the girls dorm.

Little did Bree know, her father was currently arranging a marraige; and it wasn't to Lucius Malfoy.