Home for christmas.

Christmas Day couldn't come any faster. Excited first years waking up early, seeing all the presents their friends and family had left for them. The common room was decorated, a large tree sat in the corner of the common room, covered in many decorations.

Chloe and Bellatrix sat on the sofa in the common room, watching excited first years pass eachother presents. Both girls were embraced into eachothers arms. Bree and Lucius were also in the common room, handing each other a box, laughing at each other.

"You ready to go home today, bells?" Chloe was sat on Bella's lap, her arm around the girls back. Both were too lazy to get dressed yet, sitting in their pyjamas. Bella grunted, Chloe knew that she was scared.

"Well I'm packed, but totally not ready to see my parents." Chloe knew Bella wasn't ready to tell her parents. But she had to. Chloe placed a light kiss on the older girls forehead, an excited first year girl sitting next to them, passing a present to a first year boy who sat on the floor in front of her. "She fancies you." Bellatrix said to the boy, the girls face going pink in embarrassment.

"And you fancy her!" The boy pointed to Chloe, her covering her face with her hands, trying to stop herself from laughing.

"That's because she's my girlfriend you twit!" Bellatrix huffed, pulling Chloe closer to her.

"Well, that's cool! Come on Alecto, lets go somewhere else!" The boy glared at Bellatrix, pulling the girl, Alecto, with him.

"Do you have to be so annoying, Bellatrix?" Chloe shook her head, laughing at the girl.

"You know me...anyway, let's go to our dorm, I want to give you something." Bellatrix stood up, Chloe falling down on the seat next to where she sat.

"We agreed that we wouldn't get each other anything!" Chloe spoke, feeling kind of happy that Bellatrix didn't actually listen to her.

"And I don't care, come on and stop being a boring girlfriend." Bellatrix chuckled, Chloe standing up and linking arms with Bella.

From across the common room. Lucius handed Bree a beautifully wrapped box, Bree smiling at her boyfriend. "They're so perfect for each other." Chloe laughed, but then remembering what they had saw the previous night.

"Until he finds out about the professor Isaacs issue." Bella laughed, pulling the girl up to their dorm.

They entered the room, Chloe shutting to door softly behind them. Both walked over to Bellatrix's bed, Chloe sitting down while Bella reached for something underneath.

When she had found what she was looking for, Bella sat up on the bed, handing the gift to Chloe. It was a small box, wrapped in green paper with a silver bow. Chloe looked at the present, holding onto it carefully. "Bella, we agreed no gifts." Chloe repeated, still in shock that someone had brought her something.

"I don't care, open it." Bellatrix smiled, watching Chloe open the present with care. She pulled away the wrapping paper, revealing a red, velvet box.

Chloe looked at the box, opening the lid with a small click. Inside the box sat a simple, silver coloured ring with a small diamonds on top. "Bellatrix." Chloe gasped. It was beautiful.

"It's a promise ring. I know how much of a bitch I can be, so I wanted to make a few promises to you." Chloe picked up the ring, Bellatrix taking it and sliding it onto the girls finger. "Number one, I will tell my parents about us, I don't care if they disown me. Number two, I will always love you, no matter what happens. If we split, I'll still love you, if I get sent to Azkaban - which I hope I won't - I'll love you, always." Bella looked down at the ring, holding the girls hand in her own. "And number three, if everything goes to plan, I want to marry you and be a happy family, away from all worries and so on...oh and number four, in going to try and stop being mean to them first years." Bellatrix didn't notice the tears fall out of Chloe's eyes.