Give Me Love

A/n: this is Bree's pov at the ball.

Also, when she's dancing with Isaacs, the song playing will be "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran. (:

-Bree

.*.

Bree groaned loudly, looking at her mess of hair in the mirror. She wasn't ready for tonight. Physically and mentally. The girl had been nervous ever since the Hogsmeade trip, and her encounter with Professor Isaacs.... What did he want from her? He was so different from Lucius. her professor was mysterious, alluring, fantasizing.

Bree felt her cheeks grow warm at the thought of him. It wasn't right. She was in love with Lucius, she always had been in love with him, right? Not to mention, Lucius was only a year older than her. Professor Isaacs was twice her age.

Once she had finished her hair, she asked Narcissa to help her zip the dress.

"This colour is perfect for your skin, Bree." Narcissa said, bringing out her dress for Bree's help.

"Thanks, Cissy. Where's Bella and Chlo?" The girl asked while peeking her head out the door, searching for her friends.

"I'm not sure. Probably snogging." Narcissa giggled, twirling around in her dress.

"Speaking of snogging," Bree looked to the older girl, smirking. "You and Remus..?"

Narcissa's snow white skin became deep red; hiding her face in embarrassment.

"Well, looks like I have my answer." Bree said triumphantly. "How was it?"

"Bree!" The girl shrieked, hiding her face again.

"Cissy! Its just kissing, do tell."

"Its everything I ever wished it would be." Narcissa said dreamily. "... I've had a crush on him since third year..." She mumbled.

"Oh, Merlin! Don't tell your sister that!"

Bree looked at her reflection, pleased with the outcome, linking arms with Narcissa. The two girls skipped out of their dorm, through the common room and out the door. They met Fern, who was looking lovely at the arm of Sirius Black, and waited for their dates to arrive.

"How long does it take a boy to get ready?" Bree complained, irritated and hungry. They had been standing there for about twenty minutes now.

"I reckon Malfoy's still messing with his locks." Sirius joked, earning a nasty glare from Bree. She was about to insult the Gryffindor when someone snaked their arms around her middle.

"You look absolutely stunning, love." Lucius whispered, kissing Bree lightly on the cheek. She turned around, looking him up and down approvingly.

"I see someone is impressed with my efforts. " he said, giving Bree the trademark Malfoy smirk.

"What's that you were saying about my hair, Black?" Lucius sneered.

"Your hair looks lovely, Lucius. Don't start a fight." Bree said, leaning on her boyfriend.

The six of them entered the great hall in awe. It was beautifully decorated. Lucius stole a quick kiss from Bree, making her blush.

From across the room, Professor Jason Isaacs glared intently at the blonde boy who was kissing the dark lords daughter.

A few minutes later, Bellatrix entered the room looking like a dark beauty. She seemed a little uneasy upon her discovery that Chloe had not yet arrived.

"She looks beautiful." Fern gasped in awe.

It took Bella a few moments to realize it was Chloe, who was quite possibly the most beautiful girl in the school.

.*.

Headmaster Dippet had made a rather intriguing announcment before starting the ball. Professor Dumbledore was currently sharing the first dance of the night with the "announcement".

Soon everyone was dancing and full of joy. Mistletoe seemed to be spawning over the top of every teenage couple at Hogwarts. Lucius was taking advantage of this, and snogging Bree as much as possible.

The music was slowing down, creating a much more intimate atmosphere. Bree cringed at the thought of a slow dance. Isaacs wouldn't really ask her to dance in front of the school, would he? She scanned the room for him, becoming nervous that he wasn't in sight. And then she felt it. A light tap on her bare shoulder.

"Mr. Malfoy, may I steal a dance from your gorgeous date?" His voice was low and demanding. Lucius nodded, parting from Bree, worry in her eyes. As soon as she let go of her boyfriends hand, Professor Isaacs pulled her tight to his chest, making her gasp at the sudden contact.

"You look ravashing." He whispered, sending chills down her neck as he placed on hand on the small of her back.

"Thank you." She squeaked, feeling as though she might pass out. He placed his other hand on the back of her neck, pulling her even closer to him.

Bree was surprised at just how skilled her professor was at dancing. She was also very distracted at by how close his lips were to her neck, and how badly she wanted him to press them to her skin.

"You want me to kiss you." He breathed in her ear, her breathing suddenly picking up the pace. "Your body language says it all. In fact, you want me. You want me bad." She could feel his breath on the shell of her ear.

Bree was practically mush in his arms, and when the song stopped he quickly whisked her out of the great hall before Lucius could find the pair.

Bree wasn't sure why she was following him; but she wasn't going to stop. They were outside the castle now, he kept checking his surroundings to make sure no one had followed them. Once he deemed it safe, he leaned close to Bree, eyes meeting intensely. His face was inches from hers, she could feel his warm breath close to her lips, just waiting for him to kiss her.

"This will be our little secret." He then pressed his lips forcefully to hers in a passionate kiss. Bree locked her arms around his neck as his hands rested on her waist.

At first, the kiss was slow and passionate, now it was quick and aggressive. His hands were tangled in her hair, lips attacking hers as they fought for dominance. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip, parting them slightly, his tongue colliding with hers; exploring each others mouths. His lips broke away from hers and dove for her neck, planting feathery kisses along her collarbone. She gasped as he nipped playfully, feeling him smirk against her skin.

"P-professor..." She mumbled as he lightly squeezed her bottom, pulling her closer to his body. "We, we should stop."

He mumbled something that she couldn't make out and brought his lips back to hers in s fierce kiss. A few moments later, they broke apart; looking into each others eyes.

"W-what did I just do?" Bree whispered, bringing a finger up to touch her lips where his had been seconds ago.

"I usually have this effect on people." He said cockily, smirking.

.*.

"Bells, what did we just witness?" Chloe said in complete shock.

"Professor.... kissing... and.... oh my god!... Bree!" Bella brought her hand to her mouth, covering it in shock.

"What do we do?" Chloe asked her girlfriend.

"I don't know. But I'm worried for her. Something is just not right about that man."

.*.

A/n: AGSJDODIEVC THEY KISSED.
UH-OH, LUCY ISNT GOING TO BE HAPPY WHEN HE FINDS OUT.

IF... IF HE FINDS OUT *SMIRKS*